• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Team NAXJA/Petty Cash Racing stock class KOH XJ build

There is something odd about that location. It took them forever to get up to waypoint 49 just on the other side of that rise this morning, like 30 minutes or more. Looks like open wash on the map but there has to be more to it. Blow sand, grade, busted rigs who knows.

John

The IRC tracking link shows a ridge there but htey've been stopped for a long time. They may have broken something.

moving again

They look to be the only RIG actually trying to finish the official course. One tried but got lost a Elvis (0222) and is heading in the rest are either busted or stuck.

REAL CLOSE now running at 26mph

John

They finished their DNF race if that makes any sense.

Hell yeah!

The spot just before RM49 is a steep uphill sand climb. It's hard to get momentum because you are in a tight gully then make a hard left up the hill.

My butt hurts from sitting all day just watching this. I cant imagine how they must feel.

Heck of motor, heck of build, glad to have seen a fair amount of video of them running and not being "spectacular"

John

Hell yeah!

The spot just before RM49 is a steep uphill sand climb. It's hard to get momentum because you are in a tight gully then make a hard left up the hill.

Thanks for explaining that. I heard a lot drivers including Currie talk about that spot but they never tied it to an RM. Your description is spot on to what the driver interviews had to say.

John

2nd in class, finished with class. The ONLY other stock rig to finish other than the stock class winner.

John

2nd in class, finished with class. The ONLY other stock rig to finish other than the stock class winner.

John
I'd say that's pretty damn respectable in and of itself. Well done team NAXJA!

Back