• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tax monies

42" Vizio LCD, new surround sound and entertainment center. Actually bought it right after Christmas on a great sale. Put it on the credit card with the plan to pay it off with my return.

Some of you are buying cool stuff!

I got some of these:
CornerMarker.jpg

Don't know what or when I'll be getting stuff. But I'll probably save it, use if for food so I can make it until I get a job.

For my 97 I will be buying transmission/transfer case and drive shafts and some misc interior pieces that are broke.
For my 99 I'll be throwing another motor/wiring harness in it due to blown head gasket and electrical problems along with a new rear hatch. Been a bad year for my Jeeps.

a few things with my re-instlistment bonus and tax return:
paying for my parent's new wooden floor at their house.
cams,lifters,springs in the GTI
goodies to trim fenders, herculine lower panels, sliders are on order, some tube doors, 33's & rims. oh yeah and tint&rear tire carrier.

For the XJ boxes are piling up.

RC 4.5" Long Arm Kit

RC Rear Shackles

SYE

Rear DS

15X8-TJ Canyons

4 Ball Joints

Front shaft joints

F/R Brakes

33's Soon

Now to have a whole day to install all this.

i bought this! once i get the new 99 put together at least engine-wise i'll start buying more parts for it (long arms, etc) but i also bought that JCR rear bumper which was on here a few weeks ago toooo

196492_854856783009_1817956_46375053_414637_n.jpg

a few things with my re-instlistment bonus and tax return:
paying for my parent's new wooden floor at their house.
cams,lifters,springs in the GTI
goodies to trim fenders, herculine lower panels, sliders are on order, some tube doors, 33's & rims. oh yeah and tint&rear tire carrier.

Thanks for your service. Good luck on your reenlistment.:yelclap::worship::patriot:

Hey now, there is nothing wrong with sippy cups. If drinking from sippy cups is cool, Im Miles Davis.

On topic:

Im getting nothing back...:anon:
Hey now sippy cups insure there is no alcohol abuse. Spilling alcohol is a first degree felony!!!!!!!!! And I plead the fifth>>>>>>>>>of rum.:cheers:

If I actually manage to get any money, its going towards the $1k+ I plan on spending on everything else I need for my HP60 (locker/high steer arms/shafts/ujoints/KP rebuilds/bearings/etc).

i bought my hp44 and 60, rcv shafts, ruff stuff diff cover, t&t truss, drive gears, jcr stage 3 sliders,5-8 lug steel wheel, clayton leafs, clayton coils, heims, rear bumper, tube doors

Back