• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tax monies

ktm racer 419

NAXJA Forum User
WHATCHA BUYIN WITH THAT SHIT!?

I might buy a second set of creepy crawlers

or j-10 stuff

or i'll party like charlie sheen for a half hour

I have no idea what I am even getting back.

probably a bathtub, toilet, stove, dishwasher, and refrigerator, depending on how many of those come off craigslist.

im buying tiger blood

Brand spank'n new 35s baby!!!!!!!

And with the rest, I bought a chicken coop and four baby chickens .... couple months and I'll have fresh eggs every morning.

Brand spank'n new 35s baby!!!!!!!

And with the rest, I bought a chicken coop and four baby chickens .... couple months and I'll have fresh eggs every morning.

I'm gettin ya a straw hat and a pitch fork...:farmer::farmer:

Isn't it 3 now??? Since your son succeeded in "choking his chicken"?:D

Yes, its true that the little chicken we named Nugget is now buried under the front pine tree. My 19 month old son was just a bit too aggressive and , well .... lets just say I now know what a baby chickens intestines look like.

The store replaced it for free so we are back up to 4 .... and Charlie is learning to not choke his chicken quite so hard now.

Yes, its true that the little chicken we named Nugget is now buried under the front pine tree. My 19 month old son was just a bit too aggressive and , well .... lets just say I now know what a baby chickens intestines look like.

The store replaced it for free so we are back up to 4 .... and Charlie is learning to not choke his chicken quite so hard now.
quiz1181outcome1.jpg

Back