• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap party - And parts for sale

It's a conspiracy :confused1 I know it. You guys plan all the fun :jester: shit for when I'm gone.

gcurtis said:
In that case it will cost you all $2 for unlimited beer and three dogs for the BBQ.

Fark, I just crossed the line again.

Richard, set me straight, willya????
I don't even drink and you know that. What a rip!

:passgas:

gcurtis said:
I thought the dogs on the bbq would be your thing... they were German Shepards...
Damn! I knew they tasted familiar. It's been a while since I had GS. I'm surprised Johnny didn't notice it either.

Kyung

I'll take the gas tank skid for $20 Johnny!!!!

What about the brake booster? Don't they say that will help me with my 93's brakes?

Hey Johnny, can I have your stock leaf packs? I need to build a budget Frankenstein pack for mine. Thanx :)

I noticed alot of people looking for parts, but it didn't sound like alot of help was in the making.....
I should be able to get out of the heat and head into your neck of the woods next weekend, I gotta' pick up tires from Mikey and some brakes from Mil.
I should be able to work something out for Saturday.
PS How about that Landis dude.....freakin' crazy!
Rick R:sunshine:

I should be there.

I WILL be there.

Kyung

silverslk said:
I'll take the gas tank skid for $20 Johnny!!!!

What about the brake booster? Don't they say that will help me with my 93's brakes?

Gas tank is yours, Andy.

GSequoia said:
Sorry - booster is spoken for.

:D

You're very possessive, aren't you? :)

Eddie G. said:
Hey Johnny, can I have your stock leaf packs? I need to build a budget Frankenstein pack for mine. Thanx :)

Yes.

Jump This said:
I noticed alot of people looking for parts, but it didn't sound like alot of help was in the making.....

:D

corbinafly said:
I should be there.

I WILL be there.

Thank you my Korean brotha from a diff'rent motha.

TheWarWagon said:
Hey, so uh, does anyone want to do a manifold swap too? haha kidding. I'll be there.

Who knows? If all goes well, we might have time. :)

Thanx Johnny. So, when and where exactly is this party? Are you inviting belly dancers? :D

It's at Grant's warehouse...

5584 E. La Palma Ave
Anaheim Hills, CA 92807

And it's Saturday, July 29. We haven't set a time yet, but I'm thinking of starting at 8 am. If Grant can wake up by then.

Belly dancers? My next door neighbor is a Brazilian samba dancer. Will that do?

Last edited:
xjohnnyc said:
It's at Grant's warehouse...

5584 E. La Palma Ave
Anaheim Hills, CA 92807

And it's Saturday, July 29. We haven't set a time yet, but I'm thinking of starting at 8 am. If Grant can wake up by then.

Belly dancers? My next door neighbor is a Brazilian samba dancer. Will that do?

Yes she is....

And I can be there as early as 6AM (that is sleeping in lately).

Coffee is on the house, someone provide bagels and cream cheese.

That early? Then that means I can drive the rolled Jeep there. Won't be much traffic early Saturday morning. I was actually thinking about driving it up there under cover of darkness.

But the battery is dead. Does anyone know where I can get one? :confused1

And I believe that the food for this gathering is my responsibility. I will bring bagels and cream cheese, but no lox.

I'll try to roll out of my house at about 9-ish, I don't do mornings if I don't have to ;) Should take me an hour, hour and a half to get there..Might be making a stop in Lakewood on the way... as I'll be driving the old Ford and I don't drive it too fast...

xjohnnyc said:
That early? Then that means I can drive the rolled Jeep there. Won't be much traffic early Saturday morning. I was actually thinking about driving it up there under cover of darkness.

But the battery is dead. Does anyone know where I can get one? :confused1

And I believe that the food for this gathering is my responsibility. I will bring bagels and cream cheese, but no lox.

I've got your battery hanging, now that you work here your batteries are free... come by the shop a day or two ahead of time. Hold on, that was spam. I'll give you a battery on loan to get your shit to my shop.

That early? I've been working 15 hour days all week... can you say 4AM?

What time is Rick picking up the carcass?

Rick says he's coming out, but he's not taking the carcass. I'll have to call someone to come haul it away.

Back