• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap party - And parts for sale

Cruise Control for a 2000? I read earlier it's just for 96', didn't know if by any chance it was '96 or later. I'd be interested though, and in case Andy doesn't take the gas tank skid, I'll take it next.

Chris

Cruise control will fit a 96 model only. 2000 is very different.

And that would be a pretty long drive for you. :)

I'll leave my house about 6am. Its probably a two hour plus drive for me.
I'm hoping that I can find someone to railroad my tires from Mikey over to your shop. If not I'll need to leave early to pick them up.
Should I bring my plasma cutter? We could turn your Heep into a heep in no time! 220 40amp outlet nesc.
Let me know what kind of tools to bring etc. by friday.
See you all there!
Rick R:sunshine:

Plasma cutter might actually come in handy. Kyung needs to cut out part of the floorpan. I think Grant has 220.

Which Mike are you getting the tires from? Rollins, Lysik, or Lockwood?

Thanks Rick!

Oh yeah,..i'm in San Diego now...oops. thanks anyways!

Chris

xjohnnyc said:
Plasma cutter might actually come in handy. Kyung needs to cut out part of the floorpan. I think Grant has 220.

Which Mike are you getting the tires from? Rollins, Lysik, or Lockwood?

Thanks Rick!
ZJMikey
I ordered 5 Bighorns (35")

I'll be there both days.

ZJ Mikey, can you drop them at the shop since you work in Orange???

Everyone, please bring a tool box so that we aren't all fighting for my two 18mm's.... BYOB and if you all bring something to slap on the grill, we can fire that up at some point as well. Also, bring a fan... the more the merrier. It has been hot there on weekends these days. After building a machine for a bud this weekend I was a puddle.

Johnny, I'll plan on 6A to have the shop door open. Roll in any time after. When you pick up the Peterbilt for the air brake endorsement I'll have your battery ready, even if I am on the road selling. Brit will have it for you. ;)

If you plan on picking up parts, please do so AT the swap party; I don't house parts and if I do, I charge money by the day.

Sway bar peeps, the first batch will be ready on Sunday....

Damn, spamming again.

Wow, looking like quiet the party.

I'll not be available (work), but can send some misc equipment down (my jack stands for example, im sure grant wouldnt mind having there).

-Cal

cal said:
Wow, looking like quiet the party.

I'll not be available (work), but can send some misc equipment down (my jack stands for example, im sure grant wouldnt mind having there).

-Cal

Hey Cal, can you get my compressor to Grant's this weekend? I will be swinging by there.

Thanks,

I'll try to make it Johnny. If I can talk myself into braving the 105 degree heat in the garage this week.....I just may have a bumper to put on your new jalopy.

-Dan

BTW, I have this sexy new pink paint....you're gonna love it.

Dan Turner said:
I'll try to make it Johnny. If I can talk myself into braving the 105 degree heat in the garage this week.....I just may have a bumper to put on your new jalopy.

-Dan

BTW, I have this sexy new pink paint....you're gonna love it.

Sweeeet. Is pink the new purple? :)

Actually, take your time Dan. Don't want you to get heat stroke.

Nice. I'll be sure to tell everyone that it's a Loose Nuts bumper. :)

Thanks Dan. :thumbup:

Just trying to help you achieve your dream of the "rainbow edition" XJ. :roll:

Johnny, If you could, pull one of the OE bumber bracket bolts (one of three on each frame rail) and go get replacements a half inch longer. Some of the XJs I've put bumpers on have had different thread pitches. That's why I don't offer a bolt kit with the bumper. If you can't, I'm sure there's a hardware store somewhere around there...

-Dan

Alright Johnny, I'm gonna get greedy and bring my exhaust manifold and 8.25 rear in hopes of a swap. Hey, I scratch your back, you scratch mine right? haha kidding....

Hey Bryce,

Even if we can't get to it on Saturday, I'd be happy to help you with that at any time.

Back