• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap party - And parts for sale

xjohnnyc said:
We have to figure out a time to meet up.
HAY, Iv'e got an idea, you guys gould meet up at my house this weekend at my axle/ lift swap and get those things where they need to get!!:D :D :D

Let's see...Mike's in the Valley and I'm in OC. Yeah, your place is in the middle. :D

Actually, I was hoping to drop by your place Troy. I need to give back some love. Plus, I have to get some parts to itsHud. And I was thinking that I could bring Rick his old wooden creeper.

But this weekend is not good for me. Family thing all day Saturday. And going north on Sunday. Good luck on the swap.

ruggedjeep said:
Ok Johnny let me know, like i said its cool on the weekdays also i dont mind the drive.

Okay, if you don't mind the drive, you can come to Anaheim any weeknight (I'm working at Grant's place now) except Friday.

5584 E. La Palma
Anaheim, CA 92807

The doors are in the warehouse. But Armen's rock rails are in my garage. So let me know when you want to come down.

hey Johnny,

No clue you even pitched it. Guess I need to come over here more often. Glad you're rolli-I mean moving again. So u gonna post what REALLY happened or what?

Been there, done that...
UH%20OH%202.jpg

Image09.jpg

Back