• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap Meet

Rubicon express 3.5" leaf springs (1 used less than 6 months old, one about 2 years old) -$80

Rubicon express adj upper and lower control arms -$200 for all 4
-one upper arm has a bent bolt stuck in the frame side joint

XJ front skid -$10

rubicon express track bar $30
-bushing and heim joints need replacement

XJ hitch -$20

If you are interested and want to see pictures please send me a PM.

Thanks

Jim

Anyone got a cheap hitch?

I have a 1 1/4 hitch from the '91 in the storage unit you can have. The ball mount is stuck in the receiver, but I never really bothered trying to get it out.

Free if you want. Would work ok as a light duty hitch or recovery point.

I have a gas tank skid for a 96 and down. Mounts to the gas tank bolts. Made out of 3/16 or so. Unknown origin. Make me an offer.

Last edited:
I have a 1 1/4 hitch from the '91 in the storage unit you can have. The ball mount is stuck in the receiver, but I never really bothered trying to get it out.

I have a gas tank skid for a 96 and down. Mounts to the gas tank bolts. Made out of 3/16 or so. Unknown origin. Make me an offer.

I actually don't have a gas tank skid on my heep. What you want for it?

I actually don't have a gas tank skid on my heep. What you want for it?

I can't figure out who makes it. I asked Avery, but he doesn't know either. It was donated as part of the project. I'll earmark it for you when I take it off on sunday and I'll try and figure out what it's worth.

Thanks for the Offer Josh but Polar Jeep has a new hat and my roommate now has a hitch! :cheers:

Spare shafts and unit bearings from a 92. Good ujoints and bearings. $75 for both

Brand new roller fairlead $25

Spare shafts and unit bearings from a 92. Good ujoints and bearings. $75 for both

Brand new roller fairlead $25

In need of a couple things for a jeep:
97+ drivers mirror
97+ drivers for window regulator
Steering box

Anyone have anything?

I've got a front XJ engine skid $10.00

Flexd, I've got the mirror you seek I think. I'll double check...

Yes. I assumed that's what you were asking for.

Correct, hers is leaking at the seal pretty bad. How much you want for it?

$4,000,000

Or a bottle of gentle men's jack.

Would prefer the cash.

Upon further research I can just replace the seal. Thanks for the offer though.

How does this mount? Any pics?

I'll see if I can find any pics of one, I don't have any of the one I have but they are all the same. I've never run one so I'm not 100% sure on the mounting locations but I think it mounts to the unibody on each side.

I have a set of Hobag's V2 Shackle relocation brackets. Painted up and ready to bolt on. $80. Someone buy these so I can get the no lift ones! :D

Back