• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swamp Lake July 15-17.....latest info

had a great time doin' the run with everybody. glad i left early. my fuel over heating slowed me down a bit on the way back south. i still have wierd occasional stutter at freway speeds. i will post up my pics as soon as i figure out how to get them on naxja. the worst part about running sweep is that there are almost no pics of me! next time i get behind remi. he always has passengers with cameras!

Lincoln said:
Since Richard ruined my fun I'm going to pick on Bryan.

"Junior Target". I thought you were a man not a boy. Bragging about a bullseye on a junior target is kind of like bragging about beating up a women, isn't it? :D

standard

I tell you, no more of these "Non-Jeep" vacations for Kristen.

Quit stealing my bandwidth fawker!

I was bragging because that was the closest I came to hitting the black ring all day :rattle:

And it is more like kissing your sister than beating up a woman, I'm a lover, not a fighter..... :gag:

Bryan C. said:
Quit stealing my bandwidth fawker!

I was bragging because that was the closest I came to hitting the black ring all day :rattle:

And it is more like kissing your sister than beating up a woman, I'm a lover, not a fighter..... :gag:

Kissing your sister. :D

Bent said:
After a full weekend on the trail, seasonal allergies were dealt with swiftly and resourcefully.

752288561106_0_ALB.jpg

:laugh3:

Am I the only one that can see this picture? I was at a friends house and the image did not show up.

Is it really there?

TIM

Bryan C. said:
Works for me

Nice work with the rainbow! :laugh3: No secret is safe with you I see. :gag:

Here's a link to my pix; even the iinvisable one that only some of you see.

PIX

TIM

Hey guys! Great pictures! I wish I could have gone. One pic really stands out in my mind and that is Andy Couches rig!!!!!!!! What caused the chop job on his previously CLEAN rig? Just couldn't stand having the rear top? I'm floored! Jeff

Jeff 98XJ WI said:
Hey guys! Great pictures! I wish I could have gone. One pic really stands out in my mind and that is Andy Couches rig!!!!!!!! What caused the chop job on his previously CLEAN rig? Just couldn't stand having the rear top? I'm floored! Jeff

He got a tiiiiny dent in his back door last month, realized his driving skills are no longer what they were when he was a young porch pup, & eliminated some sheetmetal accordingly.

Paul

mikeyl said:
the worst part about running sweep is that there are almost no pics of me! next time i get behind remi. he always has passengers with cameras!

I got a few of ya Mike, some of us still luv ya. :kissyou:

Smile

:laugh3:
TIM

Paul S said:
He got a tiiiiny dent in his back door last month, realized his driving skills are no longer what they were when he was a young porch pup, & eliminated some sheetmetal accordingly.

Paul

So I guess that explains your Jeep, too.

Jeff 98XJ WI said:

Paul made me do it - in more ways than one :D

Porch Puppy said:
Paul made me do it - in more ways than one :D

Yeah, sure. It's going to be nice in the rain...in Arizona of all places. :) Jeff

Seriously, it looks good and it looks like you did a nice job. I checked out your pictures on your photo site. Nothing like welding and grinding in plaid shorts, eh? :)

Porch Puppy said:
Nothing like welding and grinding in plaid shorts, eh? :)

When it's a 110 :sunshine: or more...shorts are good.[/QUOTE]

110 :sunshine: , thats almost jackect weather around here :laugh3:

Back