• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sunday Sunday Sunday (June 6th) Wrench Day

hey i just forgot my buddy (being the ultra cool super awesome guy he is) is getting married this weekend (06-07-08 :rolleyes:) and im the best man... looks like if i do show up it will be late.. so most likely count me out.

blah.

Kejtar said:
so who's all showing up? Anyone need address or directions?
Nope. Not me cause I can't figure out when sunday june 6th is...:roflmao:

GSequoia said:
WEll duh.

Well, in that case, I'll mark my calender. See ya then REMI!

My steering hasn't come yet. Not sure what I would work on. Could install the OEM T-case skid that has been sitting around in the garage, but I don't have any hardware for it, if the welder is fired up, I am thinking to just have the tow bar brackets welded on, other than that I need my JCR stuff to ship.

If I am out an about tomorrow I stop by and offer up what moral support I can provide, I think I have your address from on one of the T-shirt order PM's

I have to go run a couple of errands. But I'll be there Remi. And Curt is gonna stop by later too.

Thanks for the help guys, the ride home was pretty good. I did not notice any driveline vibes, so i might be ok how it is. Def a lot higher in the back and it seems a little bit softer in the rear then with the AAL.

today was..... leaf pack day :D WebDog showed up to do a shackle upgrade and I ended up giving him leafs from my 4.5" RE pack that I just took off (and replaced with another 4.5" RE pack). We ended up putting together for him a bastard pack that hopefully will ride better then the pack he had and will not cause as much twist in the pack as the short AAL's did (btw, if you ever get rid of that pack in the favour of something else throw it in the karma thread cause there are nice pieces in there ;) ).

Then Johnny showed up to potentially work on his speakers and we ended up taking a pack of Marvin and using the main leaf of my 4.5" RE pack with the eyes cut out as AAL's on the MJ. So.... 3 jeeps 3 leaf spring upgrade and then Josh showed up to borrow my dying snap on reamer. Oh yeah, can't forget the Kurt (I got the muscles and I"l break loose every bolt that's stuck) :D

WebDog said:
Thanks for the help guys, the ride home was pretty good. I did not notice any driveline vibes, so i might be ok how it is. Def a lot higher in the back and it seems a little bit softer in the rear then with the AAL.
Glad to hear that it's working out for you.

Sorry didn't make it. Didn't get back from the beach until almost 11:00...the kid wouldn't get out of the water.

Piddled around the grage a bit. Assembled the tow bar, installed the CB and installed the JKS quicker disconnects. Yeah, no more wrenching the links on and off.

Hope it all went well for you guys, I will try to stop by on the next one.

Back