• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sunday Sunday Sunday (June 6th) Wrench Day

Yup, the Jeep is now two inches higher in the rear. Gotta do the front next. Thanks to Remi for the use of the driveway.

IMG_6708.jpg

And thanks to FordGuy Rich for helping me on Saturday. We swapped out the head and installed my old Borla header.

This is the only way to change a cracked exhaust manifold.

IMG_6704.jpg

xjohnnyc said:
Yup, the Jeep is now two inches higher in the rear. Gotta do the front next.

Why? Just hang some fuzzy dice from the mirror and you can cruise the strip with Tony, a.k.a. KOB. =) (I mean, can ya really get more bling than fuzzy dice???)

SanDiegoXJ said:
Why? Just hang some fuzzy dice from the mirror and you can cruise the strip with Tony, a.k.a. KOB. =) (I mean, can ya really get more bling than fuzzy dice???)

Shoot...Marvin needs some chrome to cruise the strip!! But at least he has the stance setup!! :cheers: :cheers:

Seriously Johnny, how high you planning to lift the MJ?

tcm glx said:
Seriously Johnny, how high you planning to lift the MJ?
When I spoke with Johnny after he got Marvin the line was "I'll leave it the way it is". Today he was talking about 31's. Tomorrow? Hmmmmm 33's? ;) Next week maybe 35's :D :D :D

Back