• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sponsorships for a project?

dmharvey79

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all,

I recently picked up a 2000 XJ in like new condition...some old lady had it and I got it with 45,000 original miles. Still had the original tires and the tape player/radio, hah.

Since I bought it I've installed a 3.5" Rubicon Express lift (replacement springs) and I'm currently in the process of upgrading the transfer case output / driveshaft. Other than that its all stock but I plan to do a lot of work to change that. My goal is to make it more of a show truck than something I take out and beat the hell out of since I plan to keep it for a long time.

Just wondering if any vendors might be interested in sponsoring parts of the build in some way. If so I'd be glad to throw some advertising their way...stickers on the vehile or whatever they have in mind. If anybody is interested shoot me an email at [email protected]

I make a pretty good living so my plan is to build this the right way while making it look good too. Something that will turn heads now as well as 15-20 years down the road.

Great association here by the way, I visit often even though I don't post much.

Dude!

I totally want free shit!

I'm not going to do anything for it.

I don't compete in any events.

I'm not a nationally published magazine.

But I might put a sticker on my rig that people can see when I'm in traffic!

So gimme!

also why tell people you make a good living then ask for free parts? thats like a slap in the face. you make the money, they make parts, buy the parts.

also why tell people you make a good living then ask for free parts? thats like a slap in the face. you make the money, they make parts, buy the parts.

no kidding. i'm a broke ass college student. i buy all my own stuff. :moon:

hey dont get wrong - finding an xj with 45k is pretty cool - but you need to do a little more research and find out what it takes to get sponsered - this industry is much different that say car audio, etc... cool idea but without having a motive or cause other than oh look at all the vendors parts on my jeep this is not worth any ones time

Back