• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

...sorry...another build thread...

Happy birthday Jon!

make sure your tire isnt going to catch that reservoir or reservoir hose when turning stuffed.

yeah thats a concern. I need to check all that out

Happy Birthday Jon. Have a great day and see you next weekend.

Cant wait to wheel with you skipper!

Rig actually seems less stable and more squirrly . I need to throw the sway bar back on and mess with caster. Maybe I should have done a straight 250 lb and not a progressive tate coil. At slower speeds it steers better, at higher speeds its hard to tell since the rig is more bouncy now .

Something is coming. Something is going. major changes in my mix of Jeeps. the death of a gorilla.

It'll be more refreshing than a glass of icy cool water in the barren dez. Which btw you need to start hitting with us now that you got some legit suspension, to swap into this great unknown....

It'll be more refreshing than a glass of icy cool water in the barren dez. Which btw you need to start hitting with us now that you got some legit suspension, to swap into this great unknown....

yeah this rig will be getting all of my coils, leaves, shocks, anti rock sway bar.

dee5318b9709e0e84ae0c25c19155220.jpg

Is there enough front/back side/side clearance between the inside of the hole and the outside of the shock to account for the shocks movement as the suspension cycles?

Looks good!

Is there enough front/back side/side clearance between the inside of the hole and the outside of the shock to account for the shocks movement as the suspension cycles?

Looks good!

No clue but it doesnt really matter at this point. Reno may have been its last run. Or this weekend might be . Havent decided yet

Im so bummed about this but I feel its the right choice. if I had a tow rig and trailer this would not be happening. its officially getting parted.

its a organ donor so many of its parts will go onto the MJ and the new XJ.

Im so bummed about this but I feel its the right choice. if I had a tow rig and trailer this would not be happening. its officially getting parted.

its a organ donor so many of its parts will go onto the MJ and the new XJ.

Major step up Jon. Soupy did excellent on the Con.

Sad to see this heep go. Glad I got to ride in it at SF2014.

Is there any way I can get the driver side modded seat bracket for the zj seat, meow?

Back