• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some people's family...

To be fair, I never found out the full extent of his mistreatment towards my wife until the night I kicked him out. Luckily he has no car, so there's not a huge worry about him coming over unannounced. After I told him no more, she told me the full extent.

Last night he called to say he'd been thinking about what I'd said and wanted to know if I had a moment to talk. I said sure. I was wary, but figured I'd hear him out at least. Turns out, he was just calling to say he was still right, but maybe he'd stay away a few weeks. I told him until you change your attitude, don't call me. I am however planning on calling him and dropping off his stuff. We stored some of his stuff while deployed. I want to get rid of it so he has no means of accusing me of anything with his stuff.

Oh, and I have no sympathy for him just for being in the service. I spent 5 yrs in the Marine Corps, so I don't cut people slack just for serving.

Didnt read the whole thread..

Tell him in no uncertain terms if he ever speaks to your wife with disrespect again he will be spittin teeth.

Also lay it out and tell him how intrusive he's being to your and your family's lives. If he cant understand or accept he needs to become absent.

Tell the bum he has abused his welcome and it has been rescinded.

Being fam has never stopped a well earned ass kicking. Hell, sometimes it speeds them to the front of the line..

You, sir, are erect!

Especially for something like this. Being family does not entitle you to be an ass toward family - whether it's a blood relation or simply "guilt by association."

Apparently, FW doesn't understand this. Therefore, it needs to be made, er, "painfully clear" (to borrow a well-worn phrase.)

out on the curb... you're fully justified.

Sounds like a worthless sack.

He's gone, but wanted confirmation from uninvolved 3rd parties to be sure. Ya kow how it gets when you're pissed, the brain doesn't always work at it's most clear...:D

Yeah man..... I never understand why some people will ruin a good thing. Not only has he ruined a relationship between cousins, but he also lost a weekend hangout/meal ticket over it. LOL You and your wife are much better off (as I am sure you are already aware), and he will realize it soon enough. It is no surprise that he is "single/no kids/doesn't even date" as you described. Sounds like no one can stand to even be around his ass.

Hmm seems like you need to take a few weekends away wheelin. He can't hang out at an empty house can he?

Yeah he can... you just can't keep an eye on him while he's doing so :shiver:

corpsman were always so great when I was in he sounds like the exact opposite of what he should be

Semper Fi

Pat

Back