• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCalXJ Jambo

Hey guys, just won't make it. With my mom's birthday having happened tonight, we had a bunch of wine and no studying is being done which puts me that extra day "behind". I'll make it next year, but know this...I'm trying my damndest to make the SoCalFest...

Yea 2wd's can flex too ;)

2wdflex.jpg

thanks for the game call at 11pm you ass bags .!. :D .!.

wish I could have made it, I'm dealing with major computer issues right now that I need to fix ASAP.

Jim every time you post a pic of the MJ it brings a tear to my eye lol. she's come a looooong way bro.

last time I had it in the dirt:

CIMG3833.jpg

:D

yeah that was fun, you can be my wingman anytime. how did the motor mounts and wires turn out?

We got them installed, but there was a bit of a gap. The wires were secured with electrical tape for the time being.

One thig is for sure, I've never seen that many youngin's at an event before.
I though it was GREAT!

And the food was awsome too!

I wish I had a rig to drive...

:bawl:

Great times, Great wheeling, Great people :D

SoCalXJ2010Jamboree008.jpg

had fun and my daughter was puckered out! She loved having so many kids to play with. I'll get my pics up later tonight or tomorrow. Im beat

thanks for the game call at 11pm you ass bags .!. :D .!.

wish I could have made it, I'm dealing with major computer issues right now that I need to fix ASAP.

Jim every time you post a pic of the MJ it brings a tear to my eye lol. she's come a looooong way bro.

last time I had it in the dirt:

:D

Awwww :) Thanks Mike, the offer is still open, ANY time you want to drive her when we're in the dirt you're more than welcome.

yeah that was fun, you can be my wingman anytime. how did the motor mounts and wires turn out?

Haha yea, side x side @ 65 sliding through a berm felt all initial D style.
Motor mounts turned out ok, we couldn't get rid of the gap, so the engine can slide up to 3/8" forward... it hasn't yet. However I'm leaking gear oil like a SIB out of my tailcone. Not sure if it's because of the broken motor mounts or because the engine/trans is too far back now (it shouldn't be this) but I get to take my tailcone off, AGAIN and most likely replace seals. Such is life I suppose...

The wires WERE the problem, we taped 'em up and she ran like a champ again.

We got them installed, but there was a bit of a gap. The wires were secured with electrical tape for the time being.

Thank you SO much Brendan for your help, I can't tell you what I would have done without ya! Hell thank you to everybody for pitching in, made for a nice drive home.

had a great time guys, cant wait to get out there again.

Same, was Blue as tired as Toby on the way home? He couldn't keep his eyes open.

Had fun all. Thanks Jesse for the ride on sat. The night ride was awesome too. Too many names to remember.. Glad I got to meet you all!!

The wife and i had a great time..It was nice to meet some new people that like to have fun and offroad.. Hope we get to see you guys again..I never did get over to say hi JIM, sorry about that..

Had fun all. Thanks Jesse for the ride on sat. The night ride was awesome too. Too many names to remember.. Glad I got to meet you all!!

no problem any time it was fun.

Jim, blue was super tired, slept all the way home a hole 4hrs!!

Rick thanks again for welding up the truss.....and thanks for the new shocks too!! very excited to put them on!

Motor mounts turned out ok, we couldn't get rid of the gap, so the engine can slide up to 3/8" forward... it hasn't yet. the engine/trans is too far back now (it shouldn't be this) .
Jim, does this have anything to do with the mounts? If they aren't fitting well I will make you new mounts or whatever is needed to make them fit better, just let me know.

Back