• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal NAXAJ Run Needed NOW!!!

Deep Creek is closed from Fishermans Gulch to the T6 crossing for creekbed repairs (until 7/20, or ...).

The Pontiac Sluice would be good, because it could be worked with the 2N02 run from 29, and stock XJ's can run all the way to the road next to the sluice (with a little spotting on the entry trail spur off the lower Pioneer Town end of Burns Canyon road, I forget the road number, or if they enter at the trail entry from the Rose Mine end).

There are a few good challenges in this area below Onyx Peak and off Burns Canyon Road.

Same three people posting? Whats going on! I check for new posts but I't never seems to change!

The gate at Cleghorn IS LOCKED. There does appear to be one gate open off of Hwy. 138, but the whole area from just West of the lake to I15 has been posted as closed. This includes a portion North of 138. There is a road(can't remember #) off the end of Palm Ave. that you can get into the area of Monument Peak and the river above the ranger stn. there by the lake. There is plenty to run from there up to the Pinnacles via 17x or 33.

BTW, I get confused when I try to count beyond three. It's hard to remember the eight numbers that go before it. If ya gotta stir sumpin up, stir up da dirt!

Well this thread was ment as a joke and kidding around with a few friends. But it seems to me everyone got all butt hurt over what ive said. So hate me if ya want, I really done care. Have fun see ya when "Things are in Order". Ill go back to my side of the world now.

P.S. Ill be running John Bull on 5/24 the threads on the socalxj board if ya wanna go feel free to join in.

Robert "KINGSIZE" King

lol.... noone got hurt and I think we all agree with you: we need a run....

Unfortunately most of us are tied up at the moment :(

Oh... and you don't need to be an occifer :) :) to lead a run.

Kejtar

Robert,

I nominate you as the SoCalXJ Court-Jester. Official or unofficial, any second nomination?

This casual but critical attitude is what a club needs to keep things moving and to keep it all from getting too serious.

Have fun this weekend.

Ill 2nd that Ed. Lol

Sometimes ya just gotta have fun (For me it seems to all the time). Even if ya make a few people mad. :D

Robert :angel:

I third that, Queensize for Jester!

And I understand your rational there man, I've always need humor...and I'm generally not too concerned about who I make mad in the process...I never did too well with the political correct crowd (but then, who that has a Jeep has?)

Hey Robert, If we get a trail run out of this, you can flog us anytime. However I have no intention of learning to count.

Tim

Back