• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

Legal Aid? I think they charge by what You can afford. Google.

Long story short meagan and I got thrown out of the house for No and I do mean NO reason. Her mom went physco and bi-polar and literally tried to beat my ass...? Needless to say the cops were called by me 3 times and not one of them did a single freaking thing but tell me I would be arrested if I was seen on the property again (I paid rent here $300 every month for 2 years) and now I can't get my shit out of the house cause they(home owners) said I can't come get it... WTF? Call me if you want the full story I just don't feel like typing EVERYthing...

Long story short meagan and I got thrown out of the house for No and I do mean NO reason. Her mom went physco and bi-polar and literally tried to beat my ass...? Needless to say the cops were called by me 3 times and not one of them did a single freaking thing but tell me I would be arrested if I was seen on the property again (I paid rent here $300 every month for 2 years) and now I can't get my shit out of the house cause they(home owners) said I can't come get it... WTF? Call me if you want the full story I just don't feel like typing EVERYthing...
The cops were at least a little bit wrong. You have established a tenant relationship (a legal term) with them. If they want you out they have to go through the eviction process. Being that the cops didn't treat it this way you may have a battle on your hands. I would ask the cops to come there for a "keep the peace" while you get your stuff. If that doesn't work out you may have to sue her in small claims court. If there was any accusation of domestic violence then you may have a real problem because the cops will not allow you to go there.

Hey ttone, do you think they would chit if you told them what you told me? Is that the MOMs boyfriend? I say no more..

ONE more thing

Does meagan still live there, per the LAW? She can go an get your stuff i would think..My 2 cents..

Last edited:
Sounds like they both got booted out. Did You have any type of bill You or Meagan paid that was in Your names?

No run for me tonight either, I need to center the axle and steering wheel. Monday morning we'll try again on an alignment.

Paul we can get the axle centered and the steering wheel centered..I think we are that smart..:gag:.But we need to take a couple of :smoker: breaks if you know what i mean..:gag:..I home all day today and gone all weekend an most of next week, then all weekend and so on an so on.. So let me know

No bills in our name, verbal contract, both of us are out, called the cops for a keep the peace and they showed up and stated that we were wasting their time and they are not a moving company... Reported them to the watch master at the police station. No power yet at new place, and we live in a dump. No fun for me for along time :(

that is down right illegal, my dad had to evict his gf that was living with him for 2 months and it took another 4 months to get her out, he ended up having to get a restraining order. if you have lived there and your mail goes to their house you have free reighn of that house, if the cops see you break in legally they cant do anything, if i were you id go after that cop (in court or in a legal way) too for taking the moms side and bending the laws for her.

No bills in our name, verbal contract, both of us are out, called the cops for a keep the peace and they showed up and stated that we were wasting their time and they are not a moving company... Reported them to the watch master at the police station. No power yet at new place, and we live in a dump. No fun for me for along time :(

dude thats their job is to "keep the peace". id be doing something about that if i were you

what city are you in?

He's got a point, Tone. If You two had Your mail coming there, it is Your residents.
And the Police should help You get Your possessions. I believe it is a 30 day notice
to vacate, they should have given You two.

that is down right illegal, my dad had to evict his gf that was living with him for 2 months and it took another 4 months to get her out, he ended up having to get a restraining order. if you have lived there and your mail goes to their house you have free reighn of that house, if the cops see you break in legally they cant do anything, if i were you id go after that cop (in court or in a legal way) too for taking the moms side and bending the laws for her.

I'm more mad about the cops not doing shit about the whole situation when we were the ones to call them in the first place. And the police wonder why they don't get called when something happens this day in age and people take the law into their own hands... This is a prime example of that!

dude thats their job is to "keep the peace". id be doing something about that if i were you

what city are you in?

La Quinta is the city there is 2 officers in question and I only know one of their names (KIM) a male Asian officer. I didn't get the lady officers name and when I called dispatch they told me that there were no other officers on the scene, so what does that mean... Show up in 2 different cruisers and only one officer make a incident report? Sure makes me feel good to know how my tax money is being used.. Waiting on a day off to go talk to the watch master at the Indio sherrifs station to make a face to face complaint and not wright it down like they told me...

This is a prime example of why citizens don't call the police and take "the law" into their own hands.

FK Da POE-LEESE!

Back