• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

I better start prepping the jeep now for winter... Better get jims bumper before winter so my jeep can be happy :)

I just found a XXXXin bag of meth/razor blade/wadded up foil sitting on a shelf in the place we just moved into.... I mean shit I live in the ghetto now, but this place use to be a crack den I'm almost ready to GTFO and find somewhere else!

Anyone wanna trade the bag of meth for jeep parts PM me let's work a deal... It's at least 5 grams... Lol unbelievable!

Very end of airport blvd. Behind that hardware store/lumber yard. On kokell st

Very E. end of Airport (aka Ave.56) ends in the gravel pit... the very W. end is at Madison...
My guess is you're in between... :gee:

Try to make the best of it... how about using Meg's dads RV ? short term.

Curt

Just train the cockroaches to attack strangers. That way Your stuff will be safe. :)

5 grams jesus christ that's a lot of san b sugar for someone to just leave there. better make sure some tweeker wasn't squatting in there before you moved in they might come back looking for it.

It was this "Sound" coming from his front end. God, Ya just wanted to shoot it to put it out of it's ( and our) misery. Just a bunch of loose stuff & metal complaining.

Back