• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

Which one should i dump?
Hisanhers.jpg

As her sits now..
frontview.jpg

Dump yours, the pink will make for a quick sale :D I was only riding bitch cause i was gonna sleep believe it or not lol!

Well fellas, I made it to the wonder 29 Palms. We are settled in and I will be starting on the MJ build here real soon.

I look forward to meeting you all and having a blast out in the desert.

Bo

Welcome back... (if that can be said for 29)
Thanks for your service...

Curt

no it doesnt take long, i just did it to see. i honestly thought i didnt have more than 3 or 4 into it. lol night rats im out!

It adds up Quick, Ryan. Wachagonnado. :D

The insurance company is dicking with me, so Your Uncle is just going to fix it. Hope to be running soon.

Thanks, John but I'm just going to pay for the pass side rod. He's going to get the bends so they work on the other. That will replace the bashed ball joint, and with the knuckle You gave Me, it should be drivable again. :)

hey guys, know of any steel shops in town that will sell anything less than a 20ft stick of tubing. i need to get 2 1/4 inch chromolly tubing to do my bump stop cans but i dont know anywhere that will sell me less.

idea number 2. TONE i was wondering if you were going to do air bumps front and rear soon? and wanted to split the cost of a 20 foot stick. we could get 10 and 10 which would be more than enough to make 4 bump cans. my friend is going to be fabbing up my front bumpstops hopefully this weekend. and he has an xj he will be doing it to so if you were interested in this at all let me know.

When you want to seperate I only need the front fender flairs.

not to thread jack but

how much you looking to spend on the fronts? mine wont fit mine anymore, i trimmed my fenders to much. but i have a set of blue's from a 2000, the mounting hardware is there, its just slightly modified, the studs that used to be rusted out so i drilled em out and put a nut/bolt setup instead, it works the same just a lil more work to make em fit.

i have the whole plastics kit off my 2000 should even still have the door plastic things

I'm thinking..W T F dude..This is your for sale tone on your flairs an chit

I don't really care, I'm just trying to get rid of all of it at once for someone looking for a deal... Resell it or whatever I just need the denero!

hey guys, know of any steel shops in town that will sell anything less than a 20ft stick of tubing. i need to get 2 1/4 inch chromolly tubing to do my bump stop cans but i dont know anywhere that will sell me less.

idea number 2. TONE i was wondering if you were going to do air bumps front and rear soon? and wanted to split the cost of a 20 foot stick. we could get 10 and 10 which would be more than enough to make 4 bump cans. my friend is going to be fabbing up my front bumpstops hopefully this weekend. and he has an xj he will be doing it to so if you were interested in this at all let me know.
Check the remnants bin at Industrial Metal supply on Main street in riverside east of the 60, or KH metals on Main west of the 60.

Back