• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

I couldn't see the mountain behind my house...I couldn't see the street at the end of my driveway..This happen when we ate dinner, that fast..Very little wind, a breeze at most

You guys have a nice weekend..I got to go out of town this weekend should be home at night..This is going to happen for a couple of weeks..Get to go where it is cool..PLUS i get some good donuts fosters for the old guy paul..LOL..I think they call it jims donuts now..
Please keep your eyes open for sara for when the parts in ...

I may take some pic's of the old stomping grounds..

Cool.

I adjusted the track bar, to center the axle. It was about a 1/2" out. What the hell could have moved that much? $hit. Oh, a side note: My insurance Co. called today, I am no longer a lieing scumbag. They heard from the dope's insurance co. that backed into Me. They have accepted all responsibility for the accident.

YEAH! It's the First Bi-Annual "Sky Valley Witch Burning". I think Tone is inviting the Guest Of Honor.

I'm sorry but Sky Valley has been closed to all WITCH's and BITCH's..

I have alot of chit to do..I'll be able to play in, lets say 2011...I've got to much to do and no time to do it..I have to remove and clean her furnace and coil..I just hope i don't need to buy parts out there..

Plus i need to go to the high desert to get the court crap done.. All i got to say is i'm glad i ain't driving my jeep for all this running i'm doing..

Shit I woke up in the middle of the night lastnight freezing my ass off! It gets cold in thermal! Still no running water though :(

My house is 85* bass TARDS !

Tone wait till Nov. Dec. Jan. & Feb. Three words... cold air drainage.

Curt

Back