• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

Go to that NAPA place or pepboys..Napa cost more so i would do pepboys..Maybe mike knows the price..If you buy a cooler get the biggest they have...
I was thinking i had a evap coil in the garage..A small one..

Or go to the boneyard, I think the one on ours is a Bronco cooler.
You know a flare tool, to get rid of the stock quick couplers on the cooler lines, and You should be able to install that rad. Come to think of it, just take that one to a rad shop and have it installed. Probably be a push on the money, maybe less.

Don't go to napa for a radiator, lol. the used to use modine but now its all china crap. go to radiator barn and get the CSF 3 row if you want to spend some coin. And scott a tube of alumaseal is cheaper than a can of pepper now :D

I told tone about alumaseal yesterday, but I have no idea where to get it anymore.

might check... everywhere?

NAPA part number ASBP-16 - 160z tube of Alumaseal. actually I think they changed the part number but yeah napa has it. :D

If it doesn't leap into My basket, I'm not seeing it. :nono:

New glasses would help.:cool: Or a red tipped cane.:helpme:

12ec4c3d.jpg

:rof::rof: TONE !!! DUDE !!! I just imagined your XJ in the Cars movie... and... it was like Gomer from Mayberry... SURPRISE ! SURPRISE !! SURPRISE !!!
Oh my HELL !!! it looks like a bill on a cap. :rof::rof:

It certainly looks beefy... no need to worry about the lights up there.

Curt

Thanks Scott but I got one lined up though. Does anyone wanna go to truckhaven with us tomorrow?

those are the ones :D 412 are the standard ones, 4412 are the "truck plugs". the truck plugs handle heat and vibration a little better i think, i can't remember what the big deal on them was. either will work great.

Back