• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

If Tone was the sensitive type, He'd of been gone long ago.

My upper hose isn't on all the way WTF!? I've been sabotaged! Gotta wait till it cools off then I'll tighten it damn I swear I'm worse then Scott sometimes ;)

Long day again.. Got 90% done..Now we need to start on the garage..I can't believe all the crap people get living in a house for 40 some odd years..What was funny was watching them DIE in the HEAT..Holy crap it got to 90..LMFAO.
Now all i need to do is unload and go again..I am having way to much fun

My upper hose isn't on all the way WTF!? I've been sabotaged! Gotta wait till it cools off then I'll tighten it damn I swear I'm worse then Scott sometimes ;)

You are talking about LQ scott...Hell i know somebody didn't tighten there lug nuts..HMMMM, was that me, no it wasn't...LOL;)

DRUGS work wonders...Lifted a hide a bed up an over a window to get it out of the house. Then carried a 8' couch that didn't want to be removed from the house..Then we got to the BIG stuff..

I want to do something, but My body says "Phuc U". So I think I'll draw.

I could do that, but it a good thing I work with 'Still' photos.

Paul i now have a 47" monitor for my comp..Plus i still have my 21" hooked up..So what size did you get? LOL..
yep2.jpg

Last edited:
Bitchen! 2X 24". Should have waited for a sale. :(

Well I lit the XJ this AM... aired up Octo-Plug... washed it off...
Idled for awhile and it barely got up to 175ish. it seems like the starter solenoid might be gone... it did not crank over so I arched across the posts and it fired.
I might try to pull the connections & clean them ?? (thoughts)
Might be making a trip to NAPA for a starter...

Curt

P.S. Did I post this somewhere already ??

Back