• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

haha i wish, her hubby is a 6'6 marine drill seargant, don't need size 14 combat boots up my ass for taking pictures of his ol lady

I don't care where you put his boot, i just want to see what you're seeing..

Then please take pic of size 14 boot in your a$$..That should look funny if you ask me..

I crack myself up..

no wonder that apt was empty then maybe someone tried to shoot it up and turned into the kool aid man :D

Meth tastes like ammonia;) not that i would know... or something.

:eyes:

Oh yeah, I know that smell from My Ammonia sniffing days. :rolleyes:

Paul you hurtin today man or you busy!? You been MIA...

I finished the A/C in the truck, went for a drive, watered the cactus, and took a long nap. I'm wreaked but as Scott said, I'm OK.:gee:

haha i wish, her hubby is a 6'6 marine drill seargant, don't need size 14 combat boots up my ass for taking pictures of his ol lady

Have You seen that toy helicopter with the still/ video camara and on board memory chip? It's electric and quite,:scottm:.

I wanna see the boobs or I'm calling bs too, sorry mike but rule are fkn rules...

Screw that guys foot get a bat and tune his ass up then get your pic. Or you can go the easy/homo route and Facebook stalk a pic :)

I thought the Helicopter idea had promise. I'll be nice (yeahrrright).

Lol @ rad shop... You mean scotts garage! The hole is getting bigger by the day it seems like... Might bite the bullet and get a stock replacement cause cash is tight. :( gotta go through my PMs and find that link jeff sent me for the eBay rad. shop

My last time i used it was in this 89 i got..Lasted 2 years before i took it in to have it serviced..Even then it wasn't leaking..
You can use that silver powder the kids use..But my fix is cheaper..LOL

Chit tone, i'll take the day off an go to the hardware store to see if i can find the nipples it needs..Or for now you can run a trans cooler instead

Teaching me how to be a good cheap ass :) aka just improving my jewness. :D (no offense to the Jews it's a good thing!)

Back