• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

Just getting to work... Got some stop leak but didn't use the whole thing and it still leaks it's hissing at me right now but after it cools off I'll go put more in and more water

Son of a bitch I wanted the truck plug but I thought this was it! Oh well back to the store tomorrow to exchange...

Anyone down for a ride tomorrow afternoon, Ryan and his peeps are going out to truckhaven.. I might be going if the jeep is running good/I can fill my tank up. I got my big ass 5gallon jar of change out :)

HELLO, it is going to be F-ing hot out..But i am going back to glendora in the AM..I got a BIG a$$ truck to haul stuff around now..LOL
No runs for me till OCT maybe, from the looks of things i am thinking around the end of the month OCT

Scott if we can get your lay-z-boy up on my rack and tied down with a umbrella and a cooler would you be in or would you be in?

I don't care if it hot, i have AC in mine with a good rad..But tone has a leak in his..I'm running over to my MOM inlaw to move her stuff out..Then i have to bring alot of her stuff to my house..Then i have to go back and move the garage chit out and get the house ready for renters we got moving into it on OCT 1 2010..The guy moved up his move in date but doesn't care if i'm there finishing the house up..I hope to be done by the end of OCT..

Have and be safe out there

Scott if we can get your lay-z-boy up on my rack and tied down with a umbrella and a cooler would you be in or would you be in?

I'm sorry tone, i was told if i can't say anything nice to somebody i should keep my mouth closed..:gag:.. It is so hard some times:helpme:

Well in that case, i take back what I said. LOL. I must be getting old, telling you young whipper snappers to behave yourselves :gee:

Hey guys
Do any of you read the stories on my desert dot com? The RED ROBIN in RM helped a HOMELESS man out by getting him a place to live..They are paying for 6 months rent for the MAN...So if you want to go to dinner one night, please go to the RED ROBIN in RM.Tell them you would like to donate a couple of bucks for this mans rent, see what they say..I find it heart warming that people still care and want to help..I know we are all having hard times, but a couple of bucks won't hurt you..
Thank you for your time to read this..Please help if you can..

72-797 Dinah Shore Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270

Damn, I just woke up in time for another Nap. I keep this up I may make up for the last 5 years of insomnia.

TONE !!!
We cool ?? I was just poking fun at the rack... It DOES remind me of a hat bill, but I know you're into the go fast look...

Curt

Back