• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

I forget but who makes the copper truck plugs? I can't remember if it's NGK or Champion? I know they all do but what's everyone running?

lol 4430 are the truck plugs I ran, those are for a renix though. 430 or i want to say 413? I can't remmeber. ask the parts guy thats what he's there for lol.

Lol it turned out to be sugar I couldn't get anyone to verify if it was meth %100 so I just decided to taste it... What a bust... It was sugar... Moral of the story is don't count your chickens before they hatch! So much for my get rich quick scheme, anyone take sugar in their coffee? :D

Edit I wouldn't know what meth tasted like anyway so if it does taste like sugar someone let me know! Lol

Edit I wouldn't know what meth tasted like anyway so if it does taste like sugar someone let me know! Lol

LOL..Guess you wouldn't ever do any thing like that..We know you to well, so i know you wouldn't know what it even looks like;)..Now bring it to me and we can run some lines to see if it is..;).Plus i can get you a kit if thats more to your taste

no wonder that apt was empty then maybe someone tried to shoot it up and turned into the kool aid man :D

Meth tastes like ammonia;) not that i would know... or something.

:eyes:

Mind if i complain a bit here? everyone yells at me when i do it anywhere else.

Just spent 2 hours R&Ring a front axle shaft for my neighbor, took it for a test drive and its howling something awful. i call her and say "what the hell is that howling noise" she said "oh thats the noise i was telling you about". "no you said it was clicking". "oh well its making that noise too"

:doh:

turns out it needs the Viscous Coupler in the tcase replaced (np249 in a ZJ) and it broke the axle because the coupler took a shit and its in locked 4wd all the time. if she would have told me that to begin with i wouldn't have wasted my afternoon swapping the axle shaft that its just going to break again. at least she payed for the parts and has big tits and small bikinis.

rant over. :D

Back