• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

I havent changed the plugs in the wifes saturn yet, but she only has about 80 thou on it..Hell my plugs in my jeep had almost 60 thou on them when i changed them..ALL you need to do is RUN good GAS, not that CHEAP chit like AM/PM

Aaaah don't tell Him that...He might believe You. :D

So Bro, what Ya doing at Moreen's?:farmer::farmer:

Aaaah don't tell Him that...He might believe You. :D

So Bro, what Ya doing at Moreen's?:farmer::farmer:

I have told you how i hate moving? F*^K i hate moving..
We got most of the stuff set for her KIDS to come an see what they want and then we are having a garage sale..I still have to clean the backyard and throw alot of crap out..I think they lived there for 45 some odd years..The garage is going to be a bitch, alot of stuff i'll throw out and alot of stuff i'll bring to my place..I got a large truck to haul the stuff..The only bad part about this truck is it is LARGE, about the size of my old motorhome..I plan on by-passing the truck scales..;)

12ec4c3d.jpg

WTF is that thing on your roof? MY god..Chit all you need is some fuzzy dice now..:roflmao:.. I understand now, since you can't go fast, you'll turn it into a camper..:conceited

So how are the Rats doing? Greetings from just south of Canada eh!

Hey Dude, meet up with any of the wheelers up there?

Ceg with this club, All Wheelers Offroad Club, and they're always doing something. I know Him from a site I mod.

Look Him up, not sure how close He is to You. Tell Him Desert Rat from Bentframe sent Ya.:gee:
01.jpg

OK..You guys have a nice day...I got some stuff i got to get done at the inlaws house, then i need to get back here to check the wifes car...Think we lost a rotor..If it ain't one thing it is another..I'm out of cars...LOL..Got my dads truck and thats about it...LMFAO

scott, change the plugs in the saturn damnit, lol. they put cheap ones in there from the factory, only good for about 50k.

Back