• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

anyone been out to berdoo and fargo canyon? i went sunday just to check it out. i went about 5-10 miles into the trail at fargo and about 2 miles into the trail at berdoo... did i not go far enough or does it just suck that bad lol

Berdoo is a dump... at least the first few miles... people SUCK !
When there is snow in the Little San Berdos then it can be an interesting drive. Go up it & out to Joshua Tree.

Fargo is closed a few miles up in there...

At one time you could go up one down the other or skip over a couple cyns. and come out different ones mix it up a bit... they all meet up top.

Curt

Curt, why is it every time you post i :bawl:a little? LOL..All i hear is this road and that road is closed....When are you going to show me that waterfall, this way when max comes out for a weekend we can run it..Don't say it an make me cry again..The road we went on last time had alot of traffic on it..
Hi Mr Mayor..

Curt, why is it every time you post i :bawl:a little? LOL..All i hear is this road and that road is closed....When are you going to show me that waterfall, this way when max comes out for a weekend we can run it..Don't say it an make me cry again..The road we went on last time had alot of traffic on it..
Hi Mr Mayor..

It's VERY bittersweet... I've been around long enough to have traveled dozens of now closed trails & hundreds of miles that are no longer accessable.

Is it better to HAVE traveled the trail... or to have NEVER traveled them ??

Curt

Is it better to HAVE traveled the trail... or to have NEVER traveled them ??
Curt

Yea i know, but i still run trails with lots of tire traffic on them..I was running thru the google earth thing when i saw a couple of canyons i want to go and check out this winter..We(the wife and i)was out driving last month an saw some dirt roads that was well used, so we'll see this winter..Plus we are going to eagle mountain to run them trails..

Hey it saves gas... It helps out the earth right? I have found a couple of place that folks havent gone an F*^ked up ..When you get your JUNK running you need to come out here..I have a mini truckhaven in my back yard

Yup, g-earth is great. :) I can find a bathroom anywhere. :wierd:

Just got up in the cove, do you have any plans today Paul? I brought my tool box today I wanna try to hunt down that electrical problem/dieing problem and tighten the ubolts but don't have a big enough socket/wrench.

Yeah, come on by. I have (I hope) to go and pick up some parts later, but You can hold down the fort while I am gone, or go for the ride.

You heard i was making a deal to get me a yota car right..So my sister inlaw coming to town and needs a car, guess what..Thats right i have loaned out my LAST car to somebody...Thats means i'm back to driving the wifes jeep..I went from my jeep to a F-150 to the yota and back to a jeep in under 2 weeks..LOL..The dam yota got like 33 MPG..It took almost 3 gallons to go 101 miles and them i changed the air filter and oil..I was trying to see what i would get after i did the work but oh well..Chit i didn't even take a pic yet..I think she is going back home in 2 weeks and then i'll take pics..

OK, i'm done..

PS
Tone i hope you get your jeep running so i can laugh at you when cyndee kicks your butt offroading, flex that..LOL

Paul..... Sputtering at idle after I come to a stop then it goes back to normal? Fuel line?

When is the last time the air cleaner had a diaper change?

And change those Freakin PLUGS! Aaah, I feel better.

sparkplug15.jpg
Why the hell would you change plugs

Back