• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Skills USA looking for funds

OrangeJeep

NAXJA Forum User
Hi everybody I am a David Douglas High School student in Portland Or. I am involved in Skills USA. I'm assuming most of you have not heard of Skills USA before. Skills USA is an organization for young adults from high and post-secondary school. There are hundreds of competitions that Skills USA has, anything from carpentry, baking, customer service welding fabrication. My team of three students entered in the welding fabrication competition for the Oregon state competition, we placed first in our state, sending us to the National competition for welding fabrication in Kansas City, Mo. This trip is going to cost about 8,000 dollars because we also have other students going for a couple other competitions. We are looking to get donations to help us get there and pay for fees and airfare and lodging. We have already raised near half off that. Any donations that you or you company could make would be greatly appreciated. I know there is probably questions or things you would like to more about before donating, i will answer any questions that you may have whether you would like to donate or not. Send me a PM or post it up here. I have a Paypal account ascossiated for this trip. I do drive an 88 jeep cherokee 6 in. lift 33s locked front. I am part of the NWC on here.
thank you,
Nick Riehl

The paypal account is [email protected]

Back