• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sightings

Most of you seem to be in Ill...but I will ask anyways, saw a white pre 96 on probably 35's with roof rack, roof lights, and a pretty brute front bumper/winch combo in Newton, IA about a month ago, good looking rig but looks like she is wheeled regularly, anyone recognize it?

not sure who that is, I am in Iowa quite a bit and it does not ring a bell, BIGSLVRXJ lives in DSM and he might know who it was.

spotting in Linton

Back at home i think it was last weekend. i saw a red chevy 3/4 ton regular cab. had a fifth wheel.
on the trailer was a green zj and a black xj. xj was exocaged. with no glass and the zj had no doors.
good looking rig.
was wondering if it was anyone on here

Re: spotting in Linton

Back at home i think it was last weekend. i saw a red chevy 3/4 ton regular cab. had a fifth wheel.
on the trailer was a green zj and a black xj. xj was exocaged. with no glass and the zj had no doors.
good looking rig.
was wondering if it was anyone on here

They were with us! They went on different trails though(way more built than us). That XJ was a beast. The ZJ was stock 3 days earlier!I know one guys name was Josh didn't catch the other. Did you happen to see 2 XJ's, a ZJ and a TJ come through? That was us. That guy with the exo'd XJ built that cage and let me tell you it was BEEFY!!!!!!! I'm glad he lives around here. Now I just need to get some tube! :D

SAW a Red 2DR ready to go F/S in Naperville

A red 2 door for sale in Naperville on Ogden (Naperville Rd and Ogden or close on South side of the street) Looked ready to go with 35's? and in decent looking shape. You never know though. Didn't stop to look close or get a price.

BUT I do I know of this spikey haired kid looking for a different rig...

I saw a red cherokee, think whoevers it was might have worked at menards in sycamore/dekalb, had a little lift and what looked like 31's or 32's. saw a few naxja stickers on the back as well.

PLEASE KEEP YOUR "I SEEN A JEEP, WHO'S WAS IT?" THREADS TO THIS PARTICULAR THREAD. THERE'S BEEN TONS AND TONS OF THESE TYPES OF THREADS POPPING UP LATELY.

ALL OTHER THREADS WILL BE NUKED AS SOON AS I SEE THEM.

PLEASE KEEP YOUR "I SEEN A JEEP, WHO'S WAS IT?" THREADS TO THIS PARTICULAR THREAD. THERE'S BEEN TONS AND TONS OF THESE TYPES OF THREADS POPPING UP LATELY.

ALL OTHER THREADS WILL BE NUKED AS SOON AS I SEE THEM.

HE HAS SPOKEN!!!! :D

How do ya really feel, man? :D

Nuke 'em.... or merge them.

I saw a red cherokee, think whoevers it was might have worked at menards in sycamore/dekalb, had a little lift and what looked like 31's or 32's. saw a few naxja stickers on the back as well.

That's probably Marty...XJMK.

BOB

I'm tired of merging them. I've moved on to nuke'n.:D

I did not get nuked but did pop one up a week or so ago (sorry). Just a suggestion; why don't you sticky this thread so it does not get lost in the sea of threads. That way it stays at top and reminds people that a thread exists.

Just a suggestion.

I did not get nuked but did pop one up a week or so ago (sorry). Just a suggestion; why don't you sticky this thread so it does not get lost in the sea of threads. That way it stays at top and reminds people that a thread exists.

Just a suggestion.

Good idea. Done.

i go to vincennes university for automechanics. there are about a 6 or 7 lifted xjs running around campus.

i go to vincennes university for automechanics. there are about a 6 or 7 lifted xjs running around campus.

Watch out for this guy:

He's a homo and very "handsy"

100_4373.jpg

Watch out for this guy:

He's a homo and very "handsy"

100_4373.jpg
yea, ive seen that one around alot. i like it. my buddy tim(poorboy87) says he knows him. mines the navy blue 94 xj with budget boost and 31`s. nothing special

Back