• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SierraFest?

Shark, my rides not exactly street legal, can we hit these trails w/out to much road time? sounds like I may be doin alot of loading and unloading. Its hiway capable, the DOT just thinks I need a windshield to do so.

Who's your raffle coordinator?

Shark, my rides not exactly street legal, can we hit these trails w/out to much road time? sounds like I may be doin alot of loading and unloading. Its hiway capable, the DOT just thinks I need a windshield to do so.
Are you tagged and insured, or just green stickered? As long as we are in a big group I think we will be ok for "street legal" Jeeps. Thats what I am hoping for at least. ;)

The run will definitely be Wednesday July 21st thru Sunday July 25th.

Cal Rocs:
July 10-11 Donner Ski Ranch

Sierrafest:
July 21 - 25

I wonder if I can stash a truck and tow rig somewhere down there and fly home after CalRocs, then 'arrive and drive' for sierrafest.... :roll:

If I had the room opie I would let you store them at my place. I am sure there is someone in the area that will let you stash it :)

On a seperate note - Go over to the BOD Forum - I need your help with donations....

Cal Rocs:
July 10-11 Donner Ski Ranch

Sierrafest:
July 21 - 25

I wonder if I can stash a truck and tow rig somewhere down there and fly home after CalRocs, then 'arrive and drive' for sierrafest.... :roll:

I'm sure Rocky thinks levers are much cooler than switches!

You say you need to stash a truck and a tow rig? That might be kinda tough.

.!. :D .!.

Since I missed the last 2 summers up at Swamp Lake and really need to test my new d44 and ARB, I better really try hard to get to this run. With a whole lotta luck I may even have an ARB for the front by then. Not likely but I can always hope.....

Just a heads up - There is NO cost / registration fee to participate in Sierra Fest.

The only cost (outside of the normal food & gas) is for Dinner on Saturday Night (probably $10), raffle tickets and any Sierra Fest gear you want to buy.

~Mark

Oooohhh boy, I'm hoping to make it this year.
Last year I was unsuccessful at changing my friends wedding date.
My little brother Rick showed up though.

Mark you making B-fast burritos again?

I should be back from Kansas in time.
If my wife doesn't come, maybe I'll bring grandpa.

Opie, you like my bumper?
IMG_0153-1.jpg
IMG_0153-1.jpg

It would be great to see you......

If I have some volunteers to help cook I could make B-fast burrito's one morning. My normal band o brother's / cooking helpers can't make it this year.

I'm definiately in for many of these runs. Wednesday Strawberry Pass for sure and I'm moving some conflicting plans to get up there on Friday night for the Saturday/Sunday runs.

Hey Mark, Don't forget I still have your wheels.

Hey Mark,
Sean's trying to get me to go...we'll have to see as we get closer to to July. I may even be Jeepless by then. Except of course for the stocker Cherokee.

Mike

Back