• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter Rigs

Looks like a good start! You will look back at you flexin your susp on that tree one day and giggle.

agreed. you will soon be doing this:

sweetflexin001.jpg

Looks good! You jacked yours up worse then mine and mine still looks like hell. I havent used the slide hammer yet. Im slackin.

are you talking about mine... if so all i used was a high lift and hammers and mollys oh and a pry bar. Im gonna call it good as it is right now. I just need to replace the door though.

are you talking about mine... if so all i used was a high lift and hammers and mollys oh and a pry bar. Im gonna call it good as it is right now. I just need to replace the door though.

Yeah. Sorry, wasnt to specific on who i was talking to. Pick and pull has plenty of doors. Looks damn good though. :cheers:

ya i am pleased with the outcome... I am gonna try to keep it sunny side up now though... or at least until i get the exocage done on it. But ya thanks man

Climb'in walls
URFordyce_0385.jpg

Crash on Fordyce.

Find'in a way out of a hole:
DSC_0248.jpg

Sean P. on Outerlimits.

Finding a way up:
SF07_0313.jpg

Ben H. on Swamp Lake

Going into a bowl:
AndyDMT.jpg

Puppy in Pannimint Valley.

Climb'in over rocks:
BL08_0019.jpg

Phil on Barret Lake.

I sometime do go and get a Poser shot of my junk on a rock:
DSC_0448.jpg

ya i am pleased with the outcome... I am gonna try to keep it sunny side up now though... or at least until i get the exocage done on it. But ya thanks man

I know a guy up here who works some pretty nice exo's. His name is Alex Vlasache with R.A.A.W. Fab and repair. if you want his number let me know. Gonna have him work on mine when i get back after my next deployment.

Better if you are not just pose'in, maybe someday doing this:

okay, okay... that was flexin on a day of wheelin... how about this?:

64e28633.jpg

030e73f1.jpg

URF Racing is that cowboy-tex motherf-er. URF Racing is that little guy in the back who's going to get beat up first.

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there. :cheers:

Back