• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon 2008 pics

Israel said:
Fantastic and no.

The water is an issue if you don't have doors like Derek.

Both of my doors are so fubared I was worried that I wou.ld take on some water. But luckily I didn't.

DSCN3186.jpg

DSCN1092.jpg

ruggedjeep said:
I hadnt planned on doing the con this year but looking at those pics just makes me want to go back so bad. Looks like you guys had a great time. Johnny, did you visit the "spot" ? :D

Yes, we stopped, formed a circle, held hands, and had a moment of silence.

:D

Last edited:
xjohnnyc said:
Yes, we stopped, formed a circle, held hands, and had a moment of silence.

:D
And then proceeded to drive right over it like nothing ever happened right?

corbinafly said:
And then proceeded to drive right over it like nothing ever happened right?

Yup, there wasn't anything there!

IMG_9178.jpg

xjohnnyc said:
Yup, there wasn't anything there!

IMG_9178.jpg
I remember that spot.... Except it was scattered with your belongings.:doh:

Guys, I have now finished editing the video. It mostly features Rachel, Vince, Santa and of course my JK. However if any of you (Mike, Vince, Rachel, Santa, Derek, Stebel or Johnny) would like a DVD then please e-mail me with your address and I'll post it to you. E-mail me at j33peratgmaildotcom.

Great videos Eugenio. I can't wait to see what happens next. :D

Even though you got ZERO footage of me, it is a good reminder of what a great trip it was.

xjohnnyc said:
Great videos Eugenio. I can't wait to see what happens next. :D

Even though you got ZERO footage of me, it is a good reminder of what a great trip it was.
x2 waiting for the rest

I'm glad Caz was shooting video. I only got a few seconds of everyone at one location. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

xjohnnyc said:

Johnny, you have to blame Caroline for that one I'm afraid... There may be a few seconds in part four and/or five... but then there may not be! I'll put an official complaint in with Caz!

j33per said:
Johnny, you have to blame Caroline for that one I'm afraid... There may be a few seconds in part four and/or five... but then there may not be! I'll put an official complaint in with Caz!
were is the form i would also like to complain:laigh3:

Back