• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country

selarep said:
when you're on a budget and you want something that works, it doesnt hurt to spend the $40 shipped for RC's discos.

I have to mention, I truely appreciate all Rough Country has done for us here on Naxja. As every one can tell, they are set on making sure we are extremely satisfied customers. I have never been let down by the company its self.

Recently, I ordered a set of discos from Jason. After a while of trying to send the $$ to the right paypal, I finally got through. My order was shipped and while on the way, one complete arm assembly went AWOL. I called RC and spoke with Jason on the phone. I had a new set next day'ed to my house, complete and free of charge. Rough Country is so far the best company I have dealt with PERIOD. I strongly support them.

I was hoping you recieved them complete this time, sorr about the trouble and thanks for the buisness and support
we have worked on a couple diffrent desighns on the discos but nothing promising as of yet due to the fact we dont want to raise our price alot for them but we will get there

Thanks Jason, I really appreciate it. Any word on the extreme duty track bar?

selarep said:
when you're on a budget and you want something that works, it doesnt hurt to spend the $40 shipped for RC's discos.

I have to mention, I truely appreciate all Rough Country has done for us here on Naxja. As every one can tell, they are set on making sure we are extremely satisfied customers. I have never been let down by the company its self.

Recently, I ordered a set of discos from Jason. After a while of trying to send the $$ to the right paypal, I finally got through. My order was shipped and while on the way, one complete arm assembly went AWOL. I called RC and spoke with Jason on the phone. I had a new set next day'ed to my house, complete and free of charge. Rough Country is so far the best company I have dealt with PERIOD. I strongly support them.

Yeah Rough Country is awesome!!! I had a problem with my RC Adj. Track Bar but they fixed it no questions asked. All of my stuff is RC except the disco's. The cheapo's are just a P.I.T.A. to get back on. I bought my JKS discos from Jeepin'.com, great investement.

My bottom line is if you wheel alot and on a budget (like me), it is worth $100+ on disco's, I got my money's worth already they are not even a year old yet.

Jason, when you get an update on that track bar, please post up here the new link.

Just ordered my 4.5 series x lift kit from (Grimuss99XJ) Jason today. Excellent communication with great customer care. Cant wait to put on the lift.

I just spoke to grimus99xj, about a problem with my passenger front spring eye bushing being completly worn. I canot BELIVE what he told me!! NEW FREE SPRING PACKS ARE ON THE WAY!! That is it, no questions asked. I will post up again when i receive the delivery. THANKS JASON!!

Jason... You should remember me.. I had a set of saging rear leafs and you set me a set to replace them... Well when they got here the bushings were falling out of the spring pack... Called you and you said try to fix them , if you cant call us.. Well i called you back and you sent me a second set of leaf packs.. Well they were as bad as the first set... Spring eye bushings falling out and the only one that was in was beat in with a metal shim of some type. I could see that working ok but it was beat in and had a big peice hanging out.. So in short i have no working set of packs . I do have 2 worthless spring packs.... Anyway i could get 1 good set? This is my last try....BTW i have pics of the bushing that was beat in with a shim if you would like to see.. The rest of the bushings i can tap out with a SMALL hammer ... heck 2 in can take out with my hand...HELP

jason, i was wondering how much the lower control arms are to add to a 3" lift. I have a good set of 235/75 tires right now and will probably add to the lift at a later date.

Goinfasterthanu said:
Jason... You should remember me.. I had a set of saging rear leafs and you set me a set to replace them... Well when they got here the bushings were falling out of the spring pack... Called you and you said try to fix them , if you cant call us.. Well i called you back and you sent me a second set of leaf packs.. Well they were as bad as the first set... Spring eye bushings falling out and the only one that was in was beat in with a metal shim of some type. I could see that working ok but it was beat in and had a big peice hanging out.. So in short i have no working set of packs . I do have 2 worthless spring packs.... Anyway i could get 1 good set? This is my last try....BTW i have pics of the bushing that was beat in with a shim if you would like to see.. The rest of the bushings i can tap out with a SMALL hammer ... heck 2 in can take out with my hand...HELP

give me a call

Grim, i gotta say that what i've seen in this thread has convinced me that Rough Country is the complete opposite of what i've been reading online. The way you treat you customers is TOP NOTCH and customer service is something i consider when purchasing jeep parts. I was gonna go with another brand (not afraid to say Old Man Emu) but after reading this thread, i am sold. I will be ordering your 3" full leaf pack kit in the very near future. I will also give the company a call and let them know that you are one outstanding customer service representative. Thank you for swaying my opinion and also for helping these fellow jeepers who run your products.

Your future customer

chris

2001 xj

Oh yeah i should just throw this out there. I'm betting i'm gonna get vibes with my newer xj and a 3" lift. Do you provide shims in your kit for this? or is it an optional item i can purchase?

muddeprived said:
Oh yeah i should just throw this out there. I'm betting i'm gonna get vibes with my newer xj and a 3" lift. Do you provide shims in your kit for this? or is it an optional item i can purchase?

available just remind me when you order and i can add them on

well now because of jason i now have a 6.5" lift kit on the way for the front of mine. he has gone out of his way and treated me great with awsome prices. i cant wait to get the rest of the lift on this weekend and try it out. i WONT order from anywhere else for anything, thnk again jason. ill let you know how it turns out when i get it all done.
thnx
mike

Back