• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country

I'm glad that I took the time to read this entire thread tonight. I have a fellow club member's TJ in my driveway tonight that I am checking out for my wife. I WAS hesitant about buying it for her due to all the bad talk about RC and the fact that it has a RC lift. Jason, I don't know what position you hold with your company but, you definitely need more compensation for all the work you have done with customer relations.
thumbsup4kk.gif

F9K9 said:
I'm glad that I took the time to read this entire thread tonight. I have a fellow club member's TJ in my driveway tonight that I am checking out for my wife. I WAS hesitant about buying it for her due to all the bad talk about RC and the fact that it has a RC lift. Jason, I don't know what position you hold with your company but, you definitely need more compensation for all the work you have done with customer relations.
thumbsup4kk.gif

thank you and everyone else on here for comments like this and i hope you all know that i truly do this for the xj community and not just for personal gain (however it is a commision base job so keep on buying) hahaha

I also read the entire thread, and was impressed with everybody's experience with RC, and their top notch customer service. I put in a call to Jason yesterday, and he got me set up with some springs, discos and a track bar to complete my bastard pack lift. He sent them right out, and sent a tracking number to my e-mail. I saved some ducats too! I was able to get it cheaper than anyone sells, even ebay! Thanks a bunch, I will be using you for any other lift/suspension needs.:yelclap:

Another A+ for the customer service by Jason representing Rough country. Ordered the 4.5 series X lift kit, Spring was slightly damaged due to UPS during shipping, contacted Jason, no questions asked, sent out new spring and arrived in two days. I petition Jason for a pay scale raise! Keep up the good work!

I'd have a nice thing or 2 to say. You have single handedly changed my view of RC from:
Cheapest out there, and you are on your own if you have problems.

to

Cheapest out there and the best customer service I've ever seen.

well i just finished installing my 6.5" kit from jason(except i have diffrent lca that are getting changed soon to rc). and all i can say is HOLY SHIT that kit is awsome. installed on sat and wheeled on sunday out did everyone else i was with by a long shot. it rides alot better than my old kit, it flexxes better than my old or anyone else i was with. i will be getting a hold of you this week to get a price on the adjustable lower controll arms.
oh and i have no sye only a 1" tc drop and a 6* shim with no vibrations on a 94xj.
couldnt be happier with the customer service, the price, and the performance of the kit.
thanks again for taking care of me and everyone.
mike

hey guys i have a 93 4 dr i had a 3inch aaL and coils from RC and my one coil on the passenger side sagged to half and inch so it sloped to the one side, drove around with it like that for 2 years, as cuz i'm up in canada and probably wouldn't be cheep to ship a new one up to my door. other then that one coil it seemed to be a fine lift for the money 300$ can't really complain for that. so since the dollar is at par with yours (the green back) i ordered the 4.5 inch sieries 2 (what does that mean anyways?) with full leaf packs for 698.00$ shipped to washington to my house up there cuz its cheaper. but anyways hopfuly none of these coils will sag on me like my 3 inch did. and it says recomend 32 inch tires wouldn't they rub at all cuz if not i'm gonna get the maxxis big horns. i see alot of guys usually running 31's but i'm not really a hard core wheeler (my 3 inch i had stock 28inch tires. so yeah over all....will the 32's rub at all just doing minor wheeling?

Back