• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockfest 2010 General Chat

I'll be out there Mid afternoon tomorrow or First thing Thurs am..

x2 on thru morning for me does anyone has a air compressor I can borrow I need one till fill my air mattress for me and the kid and I don't want to use my tank for this(I might need it for the trail)... Help a brother out I already lost my tow rig and trailer so I have to pack eveything in the jeep.. PS how about room in a fridge for a half gallon of milk for cereral breakfasts(I'm worried about the heat melting all the ice in the cooler and making it go bad)...

thanks
themud

Put dry I Ice in the coolers.. Wrap it in a towel.. I'm sure somone with a mobile mansion will hold it for you tho..

I get off work at 0600 (hopefully). I'm planning on getting a few hrs of sleep then heading down. Were looking forward to the 80 degree weather and a few cold ones!

Hay guys, I made it as far as Flagstaff & my Duramax Allison craped. Any leads as to a good tranny guy in Flagstagg & tranny parts in Phoenix? Still trying to make it. Thanks, Thom-406-261-9498.

Just talked to FlaxXJ. He has talked with tcharon and they have a plan in mind.

Tom, the Good Sam Club (nationwide RV club) endorses Cottman and Aamco transmission shops and the GSC offers discounts to members. Sorry to hear of your troubles. Hopefully it's an easy/quick fix. Good luck.

This will be my first time to table mesa, is there parking for a truck and 30' gooseneck??

What time is everyone starting Sunday?

Yes there is the airdown if you ever go up there. But for this event there is alot of room at the camp site. Follow the road turns to dirt go all the way to the power lines after power lines there will be a Y in the road that is were you head left and follow till you see the camp site on the right side of road after you go thro a gate.

!!!!REMINDER!!!!REMINDER!!!!

Please bring some firewood. According to John there is not alot to be scrounged like in Florence, so if everyone can bring a bundle or 2 we should be just fine.

I am all packed and ready to go, heading out OH-DARK-THIRTY in morning.

C Ya There!!!!!!

im working 4 10's so i will be there thurs evening after work!

probably not even anyone checking this anymore but is anyone rollin out tonight? i get off at 5 should be on the road by 6 or so will get there justin time to hang out and hopefully do some wheelin on sunday. if you wanted to go tonight call me or text me at 480 455 8028

Shutup Jump this haha
Im checking this thread, had a school certification exam this morning for my major. Im rolling out about noonish should be up there in the next couple hours see ya up there!

John, Brian, Daniel, Matt

One Hell of a job putting on this event! I think I gave each of you a beer or two.. :D

Just wanted to say thanks to the organizers,and the trail leaders for a great day.special thanks to gasman for the judgment day run, and crash for the excellent spotting on LT.Sorry I had to bail in such a hurry, but gotta keep things happy at home.thanks again to all on the medium runs today,great wheeling with you,I have the black XJ.

Back