• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock crawling picture thread.

Don't have too many of mine. Always behind the wheel! :rolleyes:
My brother on 21Rd.
21Rd6202009024.jpg

Posted this pic because it is just a cool pic!!! That is my first XJ, it was a 4 banger and it crawled everything I pointed it at!!!
MOAB2007102.jpg

Hope you picked up that trash in picture one!

I remember that dodge back in the day from Peterson's I believe...

Sweet pics!

Don't have too many of mine. Always behind the wheel! :rolleyes:

Mine on 21Rd.
21Rd6202009013.jpg

21Rd6202009040.jpg

Posted this pic because it is just a cool pic!!! That is my first XJ, it was a 4 banger and it crawled everything I pointed it at!!!

That olive drab thing looks like Aaron Storms rig. Did you buy it from him? If so, that thing goes way back. Jeff

That olive drab thing looks like Aaron Storms rig. Did you buy it from him? If so, that thing goes way back. Jeff
That is Aaron's old rig. Once he got his white YJ he just let it sit there and along I came out of the blue. I have wheeled with Aaron a few times and have known him from the good old "Colorado XJ" days! I had to finish building it up though. He sold it to me on the cheap, but the rest of the build wasn't cheap. Here is a more recent picture though.

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

Nothing too extreme, but here goes:

230.jpg

49.jpg

261.jpg

Back