• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reno, May run: May 17th-20th

I was planning bud canyon at 9 pm.... So mccaran blvd and kingsrow....or meet downtown around then if needed My number is 775-225-8751
We can figure other times after that...

Is this the meeting spot? Jon and I will head up after the wife makes us some food since we have to find a place to crash when we get up there. Is downtown the best area to start the search? we will give you a call when we get into Reno.. Thanks

We just got into town. Our plans for the weekend hit some issues so we may only be able to make the Saturday run.

What are we running Saturday, btw? What's the difficulty level? And what time are we meeting? Can somebody give me GPS coordinates and/or tell me how to get there (we're staying at the Atlantis). Alshey, o, if we don't make it to the trailhead on time (hey, I'm traveling with a woman and a baby!) Is there any hope of catching up to you guys?

Thanks!
Billy

PS - feel free to text/call me if you want!
916-612-5957 or Billy {at} BSFab {dot} net

Your rig will rape the trails. Out here. My front Detroit stopped working tonight on the new front end on the last waterfall on bud canyon tonight. so happy my brand new detrit is acting like an open front end. Can't wait to wheel in 9 hours.

Billy,

They/we got off the trail about 2:00am so I don't think they will be starting very early.

I have to go in to work for a bit but plan on catching up with them about 1 or 2pm so it won't be a problem if you need to play catchup as well. I'll call you in a little while (don't want to wake the "baby"!)

Billy,

They/we got off the trail about 2:00am so I don't think they will be starting very early.

I have to go in to work for a bit but plan on catching up with them about 1 or 2pm so it won't be a problem if you need to play catchup as well. I'll call you in a little while (don't want to wake the "baby"!)

Sweet! Sounds good Eric! I don't expect the girls to sleepin too late but you can always text me so I can step out and call ya.
Thanks man,
Billy

Your rig will rape the trails. Out here. My front Detroit stopped working tonight on the new front end on the last waterfall on bud canyon tonight. so happy my brand new detrit is acting like an open front end. Can't wait to wheel in 9 hours.

Haha, thanks Jon! I was only asking about the difficulty level because I told Sara that we wouldn't be in any danger of "tipping" ;)
Sorry to hear about your Detroit! That front axle must be cursed or something!

See you in a bit!
Billy

Well today turned out to be a good day.... Didn't wheel till almost 2 pm but what happened made up for it.... Wheeled deloris and had a blast.... a good buddy of mine brought out his fresh built yota to have fun and ended up rolling over for everyone... Haha.... Thanks everyone who came up to wheel and have fun.... Pics I hope will be up soon

Well today turned out to be a good day.... Didn't wheel till almost 2 pm but what happened made up for it.... Wheeled deloris and had a blast.... a good buddy of mine brought out his fresh built yota to have fun and ended up rolling over for everyone... Haha.... Thanks everyone who came up to wheel and have fun.... Pics I hope will be up soon

Doing the right line on the last obstacle? Any pics or vid?

It was at the half way point... There is a very steep off chamber climb on the right hand side through the trail that we have made into a "bonus line"... He got to far over and went over driverside down the climb.....

ogz98h.jpg

214uyzd.jpg

w9d4q9.jpg

30bibg2.jpg

My pics suck

Two excellent runs on bud and Delores. I had a blast and was great wheeling with everyone, good group of folks on both runs.
- Rob

freaking awesome wheeling with you reno guys, i was very impressed with all your rigs!

i only took a few crappy pics on the phone, they all sucked, ill try to post them anyway

i want to come back soon and do Bud again, tonka, delores, and billy bob, and twister.
i plan on having the cage done, the 37s on, and a real front locker in next time, as well as capture the front coils, possibly 3 link the front and raise trackbar as well.

Back