• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reiter Trails Noob run. (Nov 5th)

KarlVP said:
Sure, once you set up a free account. I'll put some up. There aren't many of the XJ group.

There are a few of Crash getting denied TWICE and FiFo walking right through that once spot.

That's no fun. Not interested in registering on ANOTHER forum. :D Why not post some pics here too? :laugh3:

It was a good run, a few mean spots.

I got stuck 1 minute before the end of the trail. I was the last of 19 rigs and got the tore up leftovers, LOL.

Thanks again Ryan.

Last edited:
Totalled almost flopping his super badass BII

4114.jpg

Jason and his toy.

img_4095.jpg

IXNAY in the goalpost. (I got denied)

SUNP0007-1.jpg

SUNP0008-1.jpg

Crash getting denied

img_4088.jpg

Me playing on the stairstep.

img_4099.jpg

Sorry not many pics of the NAXJA crew. Ask FiFo. I would have taken some, but I forgot my camera.

All in all it was a fun run.

Thanks again for coming guys and gals.

Thanks for setting that up and having us out karl, it was alot of fun. I have a couple of Xj pics I'll get posted tonight.
Ryan

Alright here are the limited pics I got, lucky for some one who shall remain nameless I left my camera in my jeep when we were getting him unstuck.:D

I dont know what this obstacle was called but FiFo eventually made it up after it had denied a couple of other rigs
100_0220.jpg

The Bypass group
100_0217.jpg

Matt going up the Goal post, sorry so blury
100_0214.jpg

Matt Saying HI before going through the goalpost
100_0212.jpg

Parked on the trail
100_0208.jpg

The "BFUF's" Airing Down
100_0207.jpg

Back