• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration is now open!

TWO DAYS LEFT!!!

September 11th will be the last day to pre-order your event t-shirt and event trasharoos!

You can still pre-register after that, but you won't be able to pre-order a shirt or trasharoo. They will only be available at the event in a very, very limited supply.

Please note: Giveaway Tickets can be purchased online through September 24th. After that they can only be purchased at the event.

TWO DAYS LEFT!!!

September 11th will be the last day to pre-order your event t-shirt and event trasharoos!

You can still pre-register after that, but you won't be able to pre-order a shirt or trasharoo. They will only be available at the event in a very, very limited supply.

Please note: Giveaway Tickets can be purchased online through September 24th. After that they can only be purchased at the event.

Like my old man allways said "He who hesitates is lost ".

Maybe I will get lucky and there will be shirts in the sizes I want at the event.
Registering tonight

Post up what sizes please.

I'm keeping extras to short sleeve mens shirts and hoodies.

Post up what sizes please.

I'm keeping extras to short sleeve mens shirts and hoodies.

If possible, save a L and an XL hoodie. Please.

Back