• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Re-hashing my XJ build for the North Coast

Oh man. That looks good

how was the podwer coat on the bumper?

Thanks guys!

Mtb Jak- Powder coat is looking great. The box was totally messed up though, so one of the corners and one of the d ring tabs got chipped. They're going to credit me back a bit I think. I'll touch it up.

I was in Sonoma today for a family birthday, but when I got home I was bored so I completed my license plate mod.

I must have still been drunk when I took this photo lol-
New plate mount by Sean Mitchell, on Flickr

Took the mount they supplied, massaged it with a vice and the huge crescent wrench I use for my long arm jam nuts. 2 holes drilled, and it bolted right on.

LED wired, tapped into my taillight running circuit. Little tiny wires were a pain in the ass.

Much better!

Tomorrow- RIGID's get wired.

That bumper looks really nice. Love that design too.

It looks like the best tire carrier/bumper combo I have seen on the market.

good looking rig!

Man that XJ is looking good. It's always been a nice, clean looking rig. But it just keeps getting better. One of these days I should cruise up there with mine, when we go to visit my daughter, and do a little exploring in your area.

Move the front axle forward one inch and move the rear axle back two inches.
Great looking rig except the bro bar.

Back