• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RCrocs final event in series Sept 13- Meet and Greet

I'll be there. :D

#343 on the class 3 courses.

I guess a pic makes it easier. It's a hard rig to miss.
IMG_3186Medium.jpg

looks to me like NAXJA will be showing up in full force. good luck to you all . I should be up there watchin ya on Saturday.
anyone know when it starts Saturday? See you all there

nate:party:

I will be there with the wifey... The first 2 people to come over and say hello to me will recieve a free NAC-fest t-shirt (2007).... The next 3 will recieve an NAC sticker.

lobsterdmb said:
I will be there with the wifey... The first 2 people to come over and say hello to me will recieve a free NAC-fest t-shirt (2007).... The next 3 will recieve an NAC sticker.
Post up a pic of your rig so we will know what to look for, here is mine
3dbodystyle%20036rs.jpg

Don't know what I will be driving out there yet (might be a G35 since we are not wheeling).

I will be wearing a bright red NAC-Fest Shirt and a NAXJA Hat.

If I do bring the rig:

PICT0834.jpg

Last edited:
Fullsizexj said:
Post up a pic of your rig so we will know what to look for, here is mine
3dbodystyle%20036rs.jpg

Lobsterdmb and I will be there in a blueish/green G35X both wearing NAXJA shirts/sweatshirts. See you soon! :)

I am heading out around 7:00 pm tomorrow, should get there between 2:00 and 3:00 in the morning Friday, see ya all there

vetteboy said:
:D

You guys really need to come out and see what you can do with a non-buggied XJ.

DSC03620.jpg

DSC03602.jpg

Those were taken when Tim and I were 'warming up'. :D

Did Tim make that line?? I was involved with helping to put down that "spray-crete", and that line just looked knarly...

My wife and I will be up for the day too... looking forward to it. See everyone there!!!

A.

Andy in Pa. said:
Did Tim make that line?? I was involved with helping to put down that "spray-crete", and that line just looked knarly...

My wife and I will be up for the day too... looking forward to it. See everyone there!!!

A.

Yep, he drove out of both of them. I put a spotter strap on for the second one in the 'frame twister' section, but didn't really need it - it was more of a psychological thing. I told him he was gonna make it anyway...I think he believes me now. :D

So I figure with his confidence and my judgement, we'll either end up doing really well, or wadded up flipped over at the bottom of a big hole. Should be a good show either way.

Back