• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RCrocs final event in series Sept 13- Meet and Greet

Fullsizexj

NAXJA Forum User
Who all is going, It is the final event, so far I am doing pretty good in class 3, hope to move up in this one. I will be camping from early early Friday Morning and heading home Sunday morning, hope to meet a few more folks out there again

I'll be there. Lets turn this into a an NAC Meet and Greet. We can go get some food as a group afterwards.

The group I camp with, we do a BBQ together after the comps, we have done it the last 2 comps and will be doing it again, everyone is welcome to come on over to the campsite afterwards for bs'n and beer drinking around the campfire though

P6194303.jpg

I'm out. That's our wedding anniversary (12 years and never had a fight). Unless of course you count the times I spend money on Jeep parts! But then again that only happens if she beats me to opening the credit card statement! :)

I'll be getting up there thursday night. Since alot of people in my local club are in the comp the spotters are also bringing thier rigs to run on friday. The comp on saturday. On sunday both drivers and spotters are wheeling. I may run a trail or two on friday just for a shakedown.

hope to meet all of you while I am there, looking forward to this, been way too long since the last comp

Supermanxj said:
I just asked off of work!!!

i will be there!!

now is it going to be wheeling or just watching the show??? either way i am stoked!!

Josh

i am going to watch the comp...

This comp should be a really good show. It is the final event in the series and it is everyones last chance to move up in the points series, this should turn out to be a balls to the walls event

Fullsizexj said:
This comp should be a really good show. It is the final event in the series and it is everyones last chance to move up in the points series, this should turn out to be a balls to the walls event

Yeah, it should be very close. Many of the top-seeded competitors in each class could be bumped off with one bad course. It should be exciting to watch.

That being said, I have quite a few free passes (it pays to help out at the park when they ask for trail or course-building help). If someone wants to go for a ride, I could probably be talked into it. Assuming I have the MJ there (I don't see why I wouldn't right now). We'll have to see though, it is VERY easy to get wrapped up in watching the comp, and you don't want to look away. See you there!!

A.

i've been at the first 2 competitions and i missed them too!! i guess thats what being a spotter does for you.. i only get to watch the 1 or 2 guys who run ahead of me and i miss everything else.

Yup, same here, spend all your time watching the guys ahead of you trying to come up with a better strategy only to end up doing something completly different once you get going. It is a blast anyways. This one I am going all out, no holds barred

I will be there. Time is going by fast. I better get back to work on the pile.

Back