• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quote of the day thread..

"shake it twice, your playing with it!"
"its mine... ill play with it if i want to..."

guy leaves bathroom without washing hands, someone interrupts, "when i was growing up i was taught to wash my hands after using the bathroom."
man replies, "when i was growing up, i was taught not to piss on my hands."

That was gross...

mac 'me on the deer that I just pulled off the interstate' gyvr

You have exactly what everyone around is looking for......so why again are you wanting to sell?

Quoted from the auctioneer when I inquired into possibly selling the house and farm.

guy at work: (stupid voice) look at you drinking your coffee

me: coffee is the only liquid besides beer that is keeping me from kicking your ass.

Uhh, yeah? Isn't that what you do with coffee?

Slowly walking down the hall, faster than a canon ball...

Failure is success if we learn from it.

You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't

To get what you don't have you must go where you've never been

Be the change you want the world to be.

Old Iwo Jima vet from the USCG Auxiliary yesterday in a boating safety class:

"So, the rule is, there's boats who have the right of way and boats who don't. But there's another rule that says you have to do whatever it takes to avoid a collision, even if you have to violate the rules to do it.

So you're breaking the rules if you don't break the rules, get it?"

That dude was awesome. 87 years old and still serving his country as a volunteer.

Hot girl who always smiles at me when signing me in at the gym didn't smile at me today.
#nowyourejustsomebodythatIusedtoknow

"to all the people that think the world ends December 21 2012, you can stop using condoms this month"

Old Iwo Jima vet from the USCG Auxiliary yesterday in a boating safety class:

"So, the rule is, there's boats who have the right of way and boats who don't. But there's another rule that says you have to do whatever it takes to avoid a collision, even if you have to violate the rules to do it.

So you're breaking the rules if you don't break the rules, get it?"

That dude was awesome. 87 years old and still serving his country as a volunteer.

:)

a producer comes into our office today and saw the sign that we were getting to close 2 hours early today in honor of Memorial Day. So the conversation went about like this:

Him: You God damn gov workers get every holiday off and now extra time, what else do you want?

Coworker: our cost of living rasies that were slashed a few years back would be fine, but unfortunaly teh gov cant afford that since we are still dolling out $ for these programs you are here to collect on today!

Him: That's bullshit, you guys get paid mre then I do

Coworker: I bet we dont make half what you collect off of gov payments, give me a minute and we will pull your records.....

Him: Uh,goota go, I dont have time for this shit. "Sure wish I had extra time off like you lazy gov workers"

ME: "we all make choices weather it be career or personal, just some better then others....."

Him: F**k this place........

Karma caught up with him about 10 minutes later, when I went to lunch he was pulled over by the HP and was getting searched on the side of the road :D

Back