• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Providence Canyon update/run

Crap I was only able to get two new tires, the other three had to be ordered. Guess I'm out, I don't wanna play on a snowy ledge rd with bald tires.

Bring the XJ, it's not going to storm on Saturday.

Headcount:
XJEEPER
DrMoab
Israel
Westernhunter
Aaron (Taco)
Jeremy

Last edited:
But its still gonna be cold, plus it needs a starter and I've been to lazy to go swap it.

Wear a snow suit....and a beanie

I have been known to pull out the insulated carhartts and a beanie and go play. But is providence really worth dragging the xj all the way up north for? I'm gonna say no. I'd rather just cruise up in the ZJ for that canyon.

so i would love to go but i don't have a jeep. does anyone have a spair seat I could sit in? I know the canyon pretty good so you won't get lost.

Want to just meet at Macy's?

Since you know the area so well, do you know if the FS has closed the gates on the other side? It would really suck to get all the way to Logan canyon only to find a locked gate.

Yes we will have to go up Prov and come down prov. the gate in right hand will be closed and the gate at girls camp will be closed this time of year.

Back