• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project: 4th times a charm

I'm sure we could get you stuck somewhere at WF to test it out. Looks like a pretty thick piece of steel for winch mount.

You don't know love until you're playing cream filling in a fore-cheez cookie at Winterfest.

Thats interesting. I take it brittney 1.0 isn't coming since you are cuddling with Dan.

She may or may not come. Depends on her work schedule.

Dan will just have to accept it, I'm not sure how she will feel having to share me.

Or, we could share her? :dunno:

Either way, I still have Mac

:D

LightbulbIdea.jpg

I think you guys had enough of each other in that cabin in moab...

mac 'felt sorry for those that followed in cabin 2' gyvr

Drilling holes

Winch bolted down. Now just need to weld it up and get a piece of tube to take to the smash hole HQ to get it bent to protect the winch a bit.

I'm sure the 30+ inches of weld area will be stronger than the 4 bolts holding the winch on.

How close is that gonna sit to the header panel once you get it done? Or are you leaving panel off?

The header panel and grille will be cut to fit around it probably more than I thought lol. The back of the winch sit 1" from the ac condensor. The 3" tube that was my bumper before is 3" from the stock crossmember. I am going to have damn near the same approach angle I had before.

This pic shows how high and tight it was before. It's ugly but it works and I did it myself.

that pic made me think I might have not shared some of my drummond pics from this summer.

im going back to look

Back