• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project: 4th times a charm

Yeah it didn't really bug me too bad the unibody itself is in good shape so I am happy. Found a piece of scrap sheet metal laying around the shop so it'll be a cheap fix.

I'm also gonna take sometime and build a brace for the UCA mount and stick it in the frame and weld it in there.

Yeah it didn't really bug me too bad the unibody itself is in good shape so I am happy. Found a piece of scrap sheet metal laying around the shop so it'll be a cheap fix.

I'm also gonna take sometime and build a brace for the UCA mount and stick it in the frame and weld it in there.

Hey hows that metal comin along? I'd like to bring it back with me this weekend

Been way to long since I updated this, FINALLY went to WF, wheeled orange and ran 100 yards of red and surprised the hell out of myself and then did the same obstacle again and broke a front shaft and lower ball joint. I was running a stock inner and broke the ear.

I have had serious issues with this but alot of it on chromos was due to me not running full circle clips and cheap U-joints.

I am replacing the BJ and am going to run a stock shaft with a 720 and tack the caps on the short side for now since I am to broke to buy a chromo. And am removing the cheap u-joint from the long side and putting a 720 in.

Wheeled R&V last weekend, didn't break anything. Made Long crawl on the first try. Now I have a reason to do my 2x6 rockers finally, maybe. Also get some shocks from Brennen for the rear since Lexi smoked her head off the roof.

Duuude!! That is an AWESOME crinkle!!

if there wasnt photo graphic proof of me being there... seeing you wheel with my own eyes... id say, "these are photoshopped, Kman doesnt wheel."

good seeing ya man. jeep did great.

and i was very impressed on how content the little ones were through the day. not like the other ones that dan almost ran over.

Back