• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project: 4th times a charm

I didn't share any drummond pics so here they are.

Shortly after leaving home.

This couldn't have happened at a better place or time. I was slowing down for a stop light and was only 20 miles from home. Had to drop the trailer and put the spare on then go back home and buy two new tires.

So after that we continued on our way. This was the view from our campground. This place rocked!! The owners were awesome, the campground was clean and well kept and had nice clean showers, and to top it off there was a bar/restaurant there!!!

These were on tight and twisties.

Marblehead

Loaded up and headed home.

Drummond was pretty amazing posting these pics make me wish I was there. The wheeling is very mild. But there is an offroad park that I didn't go to. Next time.

Got the bumper welded. Need to get the lights and crap back in tomorrow. Probably will rock without the grill until after wf when I can put the solenoid box under the hood.

jade2eva.jpg

qude6use.jpg

Also pretty proud of this. One of the best looking welds I've ever made.

6emepu3u.jpg

Everything is on. Grille will wait until solenoid box is relocated. Drove it today and got it stuck. Winch works good.

I have a trashed opinion beating though so the 30 has to come out and go to smash hole for new bearings. Hopefully the gears aren't to bad

a2a6epeb.jpg

de8edu6e.jpg

Brennen changed pinion and carrier bearings and set my gears up again last weekend. Put new bjs on one side (both are new now), got new 760 joints, got a new chromo short side shaft on its way from Durbin, and new krawler joints for the LCA' s. Hopefully get the axle back in tomorrow. Finally got a light bar for it also. 12" Squatch!!!

Back