• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Post up your carnage!

mike did you have any bumpstops?

Goat, on aftershock I cared about body damage but I still got it :) yea I probably could have avoided it by doing lots of rock stacking and taking my time but I didnt want to take too long. :D

That's one drooling shock! Not rebuildable, either, right?

Carol

Josh: no bumpstops. I got away with em this long. Problem was I got new shocks and they were slightly longer then my last two pairs. Too long apparently. Bumpstops will be here next week. BTW, I got video of your body damage. :D I would've gotten the same damage had I not already had damage there. It was pushed in far enough that it didn't touch.

Carol: no, not rebuildable, new shocks will be here Friday.

Wear it proudly, gentleman! That's the automotive equivalent of fruit salad for your fatigues!

Ya gotta account for driving style. Parker is cool and all that, but he didn't care much if he bashed in his body panels. Others on the same trail, who cared about damage, had no body damage at all. Body damage is possible, but by no means mandatory.

I really hope the pictures I posted do not deter anyone from heading out to the event. There were MANY people who ran the same trail as I did with little or no body damage. I just took some dumb lines and went a little haywire on the z turn. The post a while back about running a JV trail with no body damage is true, just dont let me drive.

I really hope the pictures I posted do not deter anyone from heading out to the event. There were MANY people who ran the same trail as I did with little or no body damage. I just took some dumb lines and went a little haywire on the z turn. The post a while back about running a JV trail with no body damage is true, just dont let me drive.

:D

:cheers:

Back