• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

possible GM buyout

well, if i needed to haul a little and drive on paved roads alot, then i might want one, but i have a f350 with d60s front and rear. its a beast. with my 7.3l power stroke its gonna do what i want it to do. little 4cyl motor or even the 5.7 cant beat my 7.3.
even if i take the chip, intake elbow, injectors and propane off, and throw the stock exhaust and small turbo back in. :laugh:

but seriously, it just wont do what i need it to do on my ranch. i need solid axles, low gears, and lots of power and torque.

AFAIK, Ford never spec'd a 7.3 diesel F350 with a D60 in the rear. Should be a Sterling rear axle (10.25 or 10.5) unless it is a Dually and I thought they used a Dana 80. :dunno:

Support for the 50 has grown substantially...

Ah, I just remember when the response was always "A Dana what?" But I guess that was before all the mouthbreathers in the 909 needed 18 inches of lift on their pavement queens.

it has been installed since the purchase of the truck, because i blew the rear end, and put the 60 in, but IIRC....a pulled a d60 out of it as well. but, im not positive....i gave the axle to my cousin, ill see if he knows.

Back