• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Plans for August 14th run

Not trying to add any confusion to this run, but 'Just Runs' has a Saturday run on Holcomb Creek first and Dishpan Springs(if time allows). Just in case any of you folks are looking for a Saturday group. Just Runs does have required equipment.

1.wiser
2.huitzi
3.Inlandzj
4.MudButt
5.Boostamante

Im still up in the air about Saturday. Ill figure it out.

Cool, looks like it's going to be a great turn out

8. Bhicks. I'm a maybe. I have to get my rig up and running and set up my classroom since the school year starts Monday. I'm rather confident all will get done and I will be able to come along.

8.5 - I may navigate for Brad if he's ready to go and has an empty seat

Holy crap man! where you been hiding?

In a damn boat last I heard. Sold the Jeep and got something that floats. I'm still waiting on my invitation to do some fishing or wake boarding.

In light of recent events I am amending my plans for this weekend....

I'll be at /X Saturday night for the memorial dedication. In spite of the somber occasion, if I know my off-road brethren, there is going to be one HELL of a blowout to celebrate the life of an extraordinary individual.....

I'll be camping somewhere in/near /X. Hopefully I'll get enough sleep and stay sober enough to get up on time in the morning. I'll be taking Rattlesnake Canyon up the mountain and meet up with the rest of you at the discovery center.....

If I'm not there by 9:30 then you'll know that we did it up right the night before at /X.

Anytime you guys wanna go just let me know. I am heading to Parker for Labor day weekend. Maybe I can take the boat to Lake Arrowhead and you guys can take the jeeps and we'll meet on the shore!

Just bought a new house too, so it's been a little hectic for me. Once I get settled in and have a little extra change in my pocket, I'll have to get another XJ.

Count me in also. I really want to wheel both Saturday AND Sunday, but want to go with you guys Sunday for sure. I would like to park my tow rig which is an RV overnight Saturday, RV and trlr if there is enough room. Have Asada etc to share.

See you all Sunday morning.

Back