• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Placerville Area Barrett?

AREYOULIVING

NAXJA Forum User
Hello everyone,
I wanted to do some light wheeling this weekend somewheres around the Placerville area. On 31's and open diffs. I see Barrett Lake but looks like I might be assed out with no lockers. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Bill

Barret has a gate, they don't open that trail till ALL the snow has melted and the elevation is over 7000 feet, so you might want to check before you make that drive up.

Come up to tahoe. Tons of trails out here :peace:

AREYOULIVING said:
Hello everyone,
I wanted to do some light wheeling this weekend somewheres around the Placerville area. On 31's and open diffs. I see Barrett Lake but looks like I might be assed out with no lockers. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Bill

the Barney Riley Trail is off of 88, a bit of a drive, but pretty friedly to open diffs if you are a good driver.

Thanks Crash I like to believe that I am :)
and a trail like this is exactly what I'm looking for

CRASH said:
the Barney Riley Trail is off of 88, a bit of a drive, but pretty friedly to open diffs if you are a good driver.

Letterman said:
Bring you swim suit, natural hot tub's at the end. Unless you don't mind letting it all hang out :moon:

I thought thats what the "natural" part meant.

Well due to my trail buddies running late (aka hung over) I didn't make Barney Riley this past weekend. I did go to Alder Creek in search of a look out tower. Never found it. Didn't really find any wheeling spots at Alder Creek. Did I miss something? It was all fire roads with a few turn outs that pretty much were dead ends.....:confused:

I'll take some pics this coming weekend and post'em up after.
Hope everyone had a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend.

Bill

Back